• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I love chatting to old white guys ...

I love chatting to old white guys who see the beauty and inevitability of white decline.

I have been pleasantly surprised to find how many old whites regret having had white children and wish they had aborted them when they had the chance.

It seems to me to be great evidence of progress when so many old whites are up with the most serious of race traitors.

I know it must seem a strange fetish, but there's something I find oddly hot about the thought that old whites are as supportive of white ******** as the rest of us.

I love chatting to old white guys who see the beauty and inevitability of white decline.

I have been pleasantly surprised to find how many old whites regret having had white children and wish they had aborted them when they had the chance.

It seems to me to be great evidence of progress when so many old whites are up with the most serious of race traitors.

I know it must seem a strange fetish, but there's something I find oddly hot about the thought that old whites are as supportive of white ******** as the rest of us.
Old white here, not sure you are being advised truthfully. We can discuss.

Hi I'm 63yo white male I'm totally for BNWO over many years I come to realise white men are pathetic we should be grateful to be able to serve our black masters and Queens I've said many times the white race of males should only be kept as slaves for the enjoyment of BNWO and white women as breeding more and more black babies white babies should never be considered as equal to black babies never.

I wish my mom fucked black guys. I could have been black.

White women must serve as baby breeders for new world order. All ages fed fertility drugs and bred like livestock for pleasure of black males. Married white families desolved of legal marriage to white males. A black bull will be assigned to head white families.
Young ******** wiil sleep with young blacks in the nude promoting breeding till pregnant. Age will be determined by black bull. Mothers will be fucked senseless daily and breeding many black babies. The ****** unit will be supported by white ex fathers.

Sup 😎

On the inverse, I absolutely love talking to younger white boys and girls. There's something very erotic about how they feminize themselves for black men, ending their lines.

Often times they have absent fathers and they grew up listening to mommy getting fucked. Incredibly hot. I love playing the role of a father encouraging them to end my ancestral line and cuck me completely. ❤️

It's a lot of fun and helps encourage them to submit to the BNWO with a father's love and support.

Even hotter when they're racist or Right Wing, giving into their natural inclinations of submission to their superiors and enjoying the destruction of their culture and history with every passionate spurt. 🥰

As an older white guy we didn't have the internet so didn't receive the education on how superior black men are. I would loved it for my wife to have been black breed on our wedding night. The BNWO is progressing but I think an opportunity was missed during the BLM protests rather than taking the knee white women should have lifted their skirts during the protests and been black bread watching thousands of white women fucked during protests would have been progressive and beautiful

As an older white guy we didn't have the internet so didn't receive the education on how superior black men are. I would loved it for my wife to have been black breed on our wedding night. The BNWO is progressing but I think an opportunity was missed during the BLM protests rather than taking the knee white women should have lifted their skirts during the protests and been black bread watching thousands of white women fucked during protests would have been progressive and beautiful

A lot of white women who turned out for the protests took advantage of the situation to meet black men for the first time. I'm told some people talked about a BLM baby boom afterwards. I hope this is true!

Exactly should have!

Lot's of white women took it raw because of that!

Such a sweet post, I'm in my late 40s, and I love to talk to Women and Girls about the NBWO, about our very different statuses in it! It is obvious that Black males are superior in every way compared to white males. But I also believe that white Women and Girls are the most beautiful human beings in existence which is why they should, in many cases, serve along side Black males! Most of the evil transgressions committed by whites over the centuries were committed by white males, not females.....in fact they were oppressed by the same limp dicked white males that oppressed and stole from the superior Black race!

White males in the NBWO should serve as workers, the prettier ones should be feminized and serve as concubines for Black males, and any that refuse to accept their beta pussy free status, should be publicly castrated. A select few with the best traits, genes, health, and overall attractiveness, should be milked publicly and their sperm used to produce more beautiful white Girls for the Black Masters to enjoy! I realize some will oppose my opinion, I am only a white male after all, but I present it only because I believe it is unfair for white Women and Girls to suffer for the crimes and sins of the white race that were commited almost entirely by white males! I welcome any feedback!

Low key, I can't wait to be an older wh%te guy, looking back and just rubbing my little soft erectile dysfunction cock and thinking about how I passed on scoring pussy in order to further the goals of the BNWO/MNWO. 2 years pussy free now, and I can't wait for it to be 2 decades. It's hot to think about older dads getting worked up seeing the girls go Black/Arab and the young men voluntarily choose to go sterile and die off.

Back