• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
Solution
I would not be surprised to start seeing things like this more and more very soon. And it will be white males getting them for their wives and girlfriends, or pushing them to get these bumper stickers, or other similarly themed items to show the world, well, proclaim to the world, their inferiority to the Superior Black Kings taking white women.
In fact, I predict that very soon, it will become a point of pride with more and more white males, to have not only a Black Only white GF or wife, but showing her off as such, and white males bragging to others about their wives exploits, Black Breedings and Black Pregnancies in public will become a regular thing. This would be a very natural reaction to the acceptance of Black Superiority and...
I would not be surprised to start seeing things like this more and more very soon. And it will be white males getting them for their wives and girlfriends, or pushing them to get these bumper stickers, or other similarly themed items to show the world, well, proclaim to the world, their inferiority to the Superior Black Kings taking white women.
In fact, I predict that very soon, it will become a point of pride with more and more white males, to have not only a Black Only white GF or wife, but showing her off as such, and white males bragging to others about their wives exploits, Black Breedings and Black Pregnancies in public will become a regular thing. This would be a very natural reaction to the acceptance of Black Superiority and Black Power. To celebrate it. Celebrate the Victors. Celebrate Black Victory.

Solution
The British Broadcasting Corporation is very popular in some countries. In fact I like them and watch their news broadcast on cable.
There are stickers and tee shirts out there that support them. They state: "I ❤️ BBC".
I found some on a website called RedBubble for one instance. I am sure there are many others.
I would doubt that the corporation knows there is another meaning for I ❤️ BBC.
(One that I like as well as the intended meaning. So I guess it would be a win/win for me.)

So I put a small magnet sign on her trunk in a inconspicuous place but visible to someone behind her.
It said “I ❤️ Black Men”
She went to work and parked all day in a parking lot that has many car pulling in and out behind her. She also drive an hour each way. So hopefully many black men saw her.
Maybe one day, a very thoughtful and aggressive alpha will take notice of it, and her. AND when she parks the car, go up and introduce himself. Hopefully the saying is true, it pays to advertise!

Maybe one day, a very thoughtful and aggressive alpha will take notice of it, and her. AND when she parks the car, go up and introduce himself. Hopefully the saying is true, it pays to advertise!
Yeah I’m hoping the same. Black men are more aggressive when it comes to getting white women in bed. They just say “hey baby girl, you want some dick?” The obvious answer is Yes for any white women.

Back