• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I love being a bitch

I wish someone would DM me, I really wanna give it up. No questions asked and I will do anything. If you want pictures of what ever you want me to do just tell me.

I'm str8t acting and only find women attractive. But I only tried getting fucked to make my wife happy.. and now I love getting fucked by BBC . But I still feel str8t , but I like getting but fucked
I'm slowly coming to terms with and accepting the fact, that having a small dick less than 5 inches hard and being a prejac, means I'm a beta bottom bitch boy. Is it easier to accept after getting fucked?

Their are a lot of us cuckold's who feel the same way. For me it started with doing role play with my ex who would peg me or use a Black dildo on me.. Then i tried the real thing and loved it. Superior Black Cock only, of coarse!
I'm slowly coming to terms with and accepting the fact, that having a small dick less than 5 inches hard and being a prejac, means I'm a beta bottom bitch boy. Is it easier to accept after getting fucked?

Back