• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I kinda manipulated this woman into letting me touch her. am i a pervert?

Stella1976

Author!
Author
I am 54 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.

I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better..

About six months ago I had to move in my cousin's garage. I am unemployed and broke. I am 54 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. So i had to move here in this community. I live in my cousin's garage. .

There is one woman who lives in this community. She is a 43 year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette. She has very large massive breasts and she does have a big butt. She has very olive skin. Most of her outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. She is always on high heels and full make up on. She is curvy, tall and busty, so many clothes tend to look sexier on her than on a thin person. She wears almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. She doesn't wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she wears looks tight on her. She is 5ft10 tall and and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes her HUGE! Standing next to me she looks like a giant. She is married for 18 years and she has a 16 year old ********. She is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up.

My cousin says that most of the neighbors seem to think this woman is a stuck up overdressed snob. My cousin says that when she speaks with people , she tends to be overly nice and that comes off as fake. Also my cousin says that this woman is kinda dumb. My cousin says that sometimes she says some really stupid/ignorant things, that her geography is extremely bad. If somebody asked her if Australia was in southern or northern hemisphere she wouldn't know. She knows nothing about politics or the ongoing affairs of the world and thinks history is boring. Also she is upper middle class,stuck up snob. She is completely stuck up, spoiled and arrogant. My cousin says that she's a deeply unhappy woman and the only way she can feel better about herself is by feeling 'superior' to others. Also my cousin says that this touchable woman is 100% straight.

Situation #1

About four months ago i i attended this this neighborhood women cocktail gathering with my cousin . This woman was there. She was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top,black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on. When I saw her walking around with her big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place I started getting physically aroused. I saw the right package of body and clothing my urges were almost uncontrollable. I gravitated towards her like fruit fly on a banana.

I have never had a conversation with this woman in my life. I walked up to her and introduced myself. I explained to her that i am new in the neighborhood. I told her that I am practically homeless, that I had to move in in my cousin's garage. This woman is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.I am 5ft3 tall skinny.She was on 5inch high heels i was in sneakers.Standing next to her i looked like a midget. So i said to her "You are the tallest woman here. You are towering over everybody. All other women here are shorter than you. You are really towering." I remember being aroused by the fact that this woman was standing beside me and talking to me.

I couldn't resist and i just started stroking her back with my right hand and i said to her "You have a beautiful blouse. you are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing." That was just an excuse to touch her since she was dressed in satin from head to toe. I rubbed her back with my right hand while talking to her for a FULL TEN MINUTES, just slowly rubbing all over it including the top of her big round ass . We ended the conversation, i stopped rubbing her. She turned her back on me and started talking with one woman

About 10 minutes later, she was standing there talking with two other women, I just couldn't control myself, I walked up to her and started rubbing her back with my left hand and rubbing her upper left arm and shoulder with my right hand. She made an off-handed comment about how it IS, in fact, weird. I just said “I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing.” and proceeded to rub her back with my left hand and rub her upper left arm and shoulder with my right hand for like 5 minutes, while she kept talking with other women like nothing weird was happening.

The best feeling came over me. I was physically getting aroused by it. But then this touchable woman went to the restroom..

About 20 minutes later she was standing there checking her phone, i walked up to her, told her to stand still and proceeded to rub her back and ass with my left hand and rub her whole front side concentrating on her massive soft boobs with my right hand for like 5 minutes, just rubbing all over . I got instantly wet. So i was aroused by just rubbing this tall, curvy, well endowed stuck up arrogant upper middle class woman through her satin and silk clothes. I was touching her, rubbing her under the pretext of my fondness for satin for my sexual pleasure. But I am really good at pretending. Her mouth dropped open. Probably she was in complete shock. Finally she stepped back and said “nooo..”. I tried to guilt trip her by saying “aww, really??? Please?? You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. Standing next to you i look like a midget. I am harmless. You are such a big woman. You are physically stronger than me. You are dressed in satin and I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. ” And we stood there staring at each other and she said, “this is uncomfortable....” and walked away. .

About 10 minutes later she was standing there talking to other women, i just couldn't control myself as i was standing behind her i placed my both hands on her back and started rubbing. she kept talking with other women like nothing weird was happening. So i spent ages rubbing her back all over with my both hands. She probably kept waiting for me to stop but i never did! Then i placed my both hands on her sides and just left them there! She finally said “stop touching me!” And i just shrugged and said “ Sorry I just can't help it !” Than i removed my hands from her sides and walked away. About 10 minutes later she left. .

Other women there probably were weirded out by my behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that the women there were in shock themselves? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. These women were pretending that is not happening with confused looks on their faces. .Also it was bizarre. Standing next to her i looked like a midget and she was kinda letting me get by with it.
Situation #2

About two and a half months ago I attended this one day developing business skills for women class. This touchable tall, curvy, well endowed stuck up arrogant upper middle class woman was there on the parking lot. She was wearing long black fur coat over her shoulders, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top ,black satin pants, and 5 inch heels red shoes. She had full make up on. I walked up to her and said said to her
"Hi. I haven't seen you for like six weeks, since that neighborhood women cocktail gathering.I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor I am here to learn how to make money. I don't want to die poor. Why are you here? ". I asked her.

She told me that she is a small business owner/she owns a wine store and that she wants to improve her business skills.

At that point i just couldn't resist, as she was in front of me ( my face is exactly the level of her massive boobs) i just placed my both hands on her collar bones and started rubbing up and down her upper breasts . I said to her "Big woman I just love to touch this shinyness ooooh silky mmmmm. It is not sexual at all.I know I’m invading your personal space but I just can’t help it. " I just kept rubbing her upper breasts with my both hands. and commented how soft satin material is. Than i started talking about my hard life. The whole time while we were talking i was patting her upper breasts with my both hands. Probably that bothered her but she didn't know how to say to me don't touch me with out sounding rude. So we had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then i just lowered my both hands and started fully rubbing her massive soft boobs
She backed up, but i just kept rubbing. I patted and rubbed her enormous soft breasts for like 5 minutes. I just kept rubbing and feeling up her massive boobs while i was explaining stuff about my life to her which she didn't knew how to take. I just kept rubbing up and down her enormous soft boobs with my both hands while i was explaining stuff to her. I was physically getting aroused by it.
She was just standing there stiff as a board while i was feeling up her massive boobs . Also her fur coat was over her shoulders, probably balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. She was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. Then one woman pulled her off and i finally stopped rubbing her massive boobs.

About 5 minutes later we entered. There were over 30 women in their 40s and 50s. This touchable tall, curvy, well endowed stuck up arrogant upper middle class woman took her coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. I walked up to her and said "This shiney satin material. This softness. I get all excited about feeling this shiney softness." and started patting her back with my right hand. She said "you just don't understand personal space issues". But i just kept patting her back with my right hand.

Then we walked towards the chairs. I placed my right hand on her round big ass and left my hand there as she walked beside me. Then she sat on chair and i sat behind her. I immediately placed my hands on her shoulders. So i
spent basically the entire class behind her, rubbing her upper back , shoulders and upper arms. I was physically aroused the whole time. I just enjoyed the arousal I felt mounting in my body. .

Workshop-class ended she got up, i was still sitting, i just couldn't resist and i reached out with my both hands and rubbed her big round ass. Then i got up and placed my right hand on her back. She walked towards the coat hanger and i walked beside her with my right hand still placed on the center of her back. Then she put her coat over her shoulders and went outside. There on the parking lot she pulled me aside and said to me "My body isn't public domain just because I'm dressed in satin clothes. You are touching me and rubbing me at every occasion you get and it's very annoying and invasive. I am not on display for you to rub.".

I placed my hands on her upper breasts and said " You are such a snob. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Also i am just tiny, small, physically weak older woman. I am totally harmless. You are huge. You are such a big woman. I just can't keep my hands off satin and silk fabric, so you are going to have to deal with it." She was kinda shocked. Her mouth dropped open. .

I removed my hands from her upper breasts and asked her if she can give me a ride home. She said . 'sorry my car is full of boxes and its kind of messy so"... I said i don't mind, but she repeated," I have boxes and stuff every where, sorry". I got the hint. She started walking ahead of me to get into her car. She got into her car and drove away. I didn't have any money to call a cab so I just walked home. .

TO BE CONTINUED

I am 54 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.

I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better..

About six months ago I had to move in my cousin's garage. I am unemployed and broke. I am 54 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. So i had to move here in this community. I live in my cousin's garage. .

There is one woman who lives in this community. She is a 43 year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette. She has very large massive breasts and she does have a big butt. She has very olive skin. Most of her outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. She is always on high heels and full make up on. She is curvy, tall and busty, so many clothes tend to look sexier on her than on a thin person. She wears almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. She doesn't wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she wears looks tight on her. She is 5ft10 tall and and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes her HUGE! Standing next to me she looks like a giant. She is married for 18 years and she has a 16 year old ********. She is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up.

My cousin says that most of the neighbors seem to think this woman is a stuck up overdressed snob. My cousin says that when she speaks with people , she tends to be overly nice and that comes off as fake. Also my cousin says that this woman is kinda dumb. My cousin says that sometimes she says some really stupid/ignorant things, that her geography is extremely bad. If somebody asked her if Australia was in southern or northern hemisphere she wouldn't know. She knows nothing about politics or the ongoing affairs of the world and thinks history is boring. Also she is upper middle class,stuck up snob. She is completely stuck up, spoiled and arrogant. My cousin says that she's a deeply unhappy woman and the only way she can feel better about herself is by feeling 'superior' to others. Also my cousin says that this touchable woman is 100% straight.

Situation #1

About four months ago i i attended this this neighborhood women cocktail gathering with my cousin . This woman was there. She was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top,black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on. When I saw her walking around with her big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place I started getting physically aroused. I saw the right package of body and clothing my urges were almost uncontrollable. I gravitated towards her like fruit fly on a banana.

I have never had a conversation with this woman in my life. I walked up to her and introduced myself. I explained to her that i am new in the neighborhood. I told her that I am practically homeless, that I had to move in in my cousin's garage. This woman is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.I am 5ft3 tall skinny.She was on 5inch high heels i was in sneakers.Standing next to her i looked like a midget. So i said to her "You are the tallest woman here. You are towering over everybody. All other women here are shorter than you. You are really towering." I remember being aroused by the fact that this woman was standing beside me and talking to me.

I couldn't resist and i just started stroking her back with my right hand and i said to her "You have a beautiful blouse. you are so shiney. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing." That was just an excuse to touch her since she was dressed in satin from head to toe. I rubbed her back with my right hand while talking to her for a FULL TEN MINUTES, just slowly rubbing all over it including the top of her big round ass . We ended the conversation, i stopped rubbing her. She turned her back on me and started talking with one woman

About 10 minutes later, she was standing there talking with two other women, I just couldn't control myself, I walked up to her and started rubbing her back with my left hand and rubbing her upper left arm and shoulder with my right hand. She made an off-handed comment about how it IS, in fact, weird. I just said “I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing.” and proceeded to rub her back with my left hand and rub her upper left arm and shoulder with my right hand for like 5 minutes, while she kept talking with other women like nothing weird was happening.

The best feeling came over me. I was physically getting aroused by it. But then this touchable woman went to the restroom..

About 20 minutes later she was standing there checking her phone, i walked up to her, told her to stand still and proceeded to rub her back and ass with my left hand and rub her whole front side concentrating on her massive soft boobs with my right hand for like 5 minutes, just rubbing all over . I got instantly wet. So i was aroused by just rubbing this tall, curvy, well endowed stuck up arrogant upper middle class woman through her satin and silk clothes. I was touching her, rubbing her under the pretext of my fondness for satin for my sexual pleasure. But I am really good at pretending. Her mouth dropped open. Probably she was in complete shock. Finally she stepped back and said “nooo..”. I tried to guilt trip her by saying “aww, really??? Please?? You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. Standing next to you i look like a midget. I am harmless. You are such a big woman. You are physically stronger than me. You are dressed in satin and I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. ” And we stood there staring at each other and she said, “this is uncomfortable....” and walked away. .

About 10 minutes later she was standing there talking to other women, i just couldn't control myself as i was standing behind her i placed my both hands on her back and started rubbing. she kept talking with other women like nothing weird was happening. So i spent ages rubbing her back all over with my both hands. She probably kept waiting for me to stop but i never did! Then i placed my both hands on her sides and just left them there! She finally said “stop touching me!” And i just shrugged and said “ Sorry I just can't help it !” Than i removed my hands from her sides and walked away. About 10 minutes later she left. .

Other women there probably were weirded out by my behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that the women there were in shock themselves? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. These women were pretending that is not happening with confused looks on their faces. .Also it was bizarre. Standing next to her i looked like a midget and she was kinda letting me get by with it.
Situation #2

About two and a half months ago I attended this one day developing business skills for women class. This touchable tall, curvy, well endowed stuck up arrogant upper middle class woman was there on the parking lot. She was wearing long black fur coat over her shoulders, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top ,black satin pants, and 5 inch heels red shoes. She had full make up on. I walked up to her and said said to her
"Hi. I haven't seen you for like six weeks, since that neighborhood women cocktail gathering.I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor I am here to learn how to make money. I don't want to die poor. Why are you here? ". I asked her.

She told me that she is a small business owner/she owns a wine store and that she wants to improve her business skills.

At that point i just couldn't resist, as she was in front of me ( my face is exactly the level of her massive boobs) i just placed my both hands on her collar bones and started rubbing up and down her upper breasts . I said to her "Big woman I just love to touch this shinyness ooooh silky mmmmm. It is not sexual at all.I know I’m invading your personal space but I just can’t help it. " I just kept rubbing her upper breasts with my both hands. and commented how soft satin material is. Than i started talking about my hard life. The whole time while we were talking i was patting her upper breasts with my both hands. Probably that bothered her but she didn't know how to say to me don't touch me with out sounding rude. So we had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then i just lowered my both hands and started fully rubbing her massive soft boobs
She backed up, but i just kept rubbing. I patted and rubbed her enormous soft breasts for like 5 minutes. I just kept rubbing and feeling up her massive boobs while i was explaining stuff about my life to her which she didn't knew how to take. I just kept rubbing up and down her enormous soft boobs with my both hands while i was explaining stuff to her. I was physically getting aroused by it.
She was just standing there stiff as a board while i was feeling up her massive boobs . Also her fur coat was over her shoulders, probably balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. She was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. Then one woman pulled her off and i finally stopped rubbing her massive boobs.

About 5 minutes later we entered. There were over 30 women in their 40s and 50s. This touchable tall, curvy, well endowed stuck up arrogant upper middle class woman took her coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. I walked up to her and said "This shiney satin material. This softness. I get all excited about feeling this shiney softness." and started patting her back with my right hand. She said "you just don't understand personal space issues". But i just kept patting her back with my right hand.

Then we walked towards the chairs. I placed my right hand on her round big ass and left my hand there as she walked beside me. Then she sat on chair and i sat behind her. I immediately placed my hands on her shoulders. So i
spent basically the entire class behind her, rubbing her upper back , shoulders and upper arms. I was physically aroused the whole time. I just enjoyed the arousal I felt mounting in my body. .

Workshop-class ended she got up, i was still sitting, i just couldn't resist and i reached out with my both hands and rubbed her big round ass. Then i got up and placed my right hand on her back. She walked towards the coat hanger and i walked beside her with my right hand still placed on the center of her back. Then she put her coat over her shoulders and went outside. There on the parking lot she pulled me aside and said to me "My body isn't public domain just because I'm dressed in satin clothes. You are touching me and rubbing me at every occasion you get and it's very annoying and invasive. I am not on display for you to rub.".

I placed my hands on her upper breasts and said " You are such a snob. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Also i am just tiny, small, physically weak older woman. I am totally harmless. You are huge. You are such a big woman. I just can't keep my hands off satin and silk fabric, so you are going to have to deal with it." She was kinda shocked. Her mouth dropped open. .

I removed my hands from her upper breasts and asked her if she can give me a ride home. She said . 'sorry my car is full of boxes and its kind of messy so"... I said i don't mind, but she repeated," I have boxes and stuff every where, sorry". I got the hint. She started walking ahead of me to get into her car. She got into her car and drove away. I didn't have any money to call a cab so I just walked home. .

TO BE CONTINUED
You're going to have to follow one of these compliant women into a restroom or some hall where you can go up under that skirt while getting your tongue wrapped in her mouth. Succeed with that and you might just get lucky. Hopefully you have adequate abilities to make her feel like she didn't waste her time.

Back