• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I apologise for being white.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to acknowledge my inferiority!! To apologise for being a white loser, i want to pledge to try go always remain pussy free, to obey and respect anyone who is not white, and to try to always introduce any white females i know to Black men, so they can be with someone more deserving than me!!!
Well said, these should be laws. No rights for whites!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to acknowledge my inferiority!! To apologise for being a white loser, i want to pledge to try go always remain pussy free, to obey and respect anyone who is not white, and to try to always introduce any white females i know to Black men, so they can be with someone more deserving than me!!!
Don't apologize, you had no way to choose how you were born. But what we can do now is ensure we stay free of women and promote Breeding Black only, promote the BNWO and permanent Chastity for white men.

See I still don’t understand why I would be sorry for being white not like I had a choice
I know there is ALPHA and BATA oh and faggot and where I fit in but not sorry for being white it’s what Mother Nature wanted

The natural order of things will occur. Whites are running out of time, and one day soon, they’ll only exist in history books. The narrative of those books will be written by black scholars who will convey the evil wickedness inherent in the white dna.

Then society will evolve and the peacefulness and acceptance of all will prevail. Imagine the ingenuity and progress that will explode once the white dna is mostly eradicated.

I won’t exist to see that day, but it’s a small sacrifice to make for world peace.

The natural order of things will occur. Whites are running out of time, and one day soon, they’ll only exist in history books. The narrative of those books will be written by black scholars who will convey the evil wickedness inherent in the white dna.

Then society will evolve and the peacefulness and acceptance of all will prevail. Imagine the ingenuity and progress that will explode once the white dna is mostly eradicated.

I won’t exist to see that day, but it’s a small sacrifice to make for world peace.
I absolutely agree that it’s the natural order of things and what’s best for us and the world. I believe that whitebois should be handing over their women to our black superiors but we whites are too stupid to accept this and that’s it’s for the best and dare I say it might be getting to the point that they maybe should start being made to! Whites aren’t just running out of time but more importantly society and the world are so that’s why it may be time for harsher methods. I would proudly hand over the white girls in my life up to our superiors for the Bnwo

Back