• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Humiliating whites on grindr

JoshyJoS

Jack of Spades Whiteboi Gooner
When you're bored and wanting to spread the word....

It's fun to make a throwaway grindr, advertise as a bottom, and then when the occasional white 'top' hits you up with a dick pic laugh at it and tell him you're black only.

It's amazing how many whites will hit me up on my BNWO profile that explicity says black men only, out of anger or maybe in hopes of convincing me otherwise. And then demand to know why I won't service them. I guarantee that rejection alone has made a few new members of our club. Welcome to the great defeat, boy. The sooner you admit you failed as a man, the sooner you can put your two holes to work for ACTUAL men.

20220910_004209.jpg

20230717_090504.jpg

20231013_224827.jpg

It's fun to make a throwaway grindr, advertise as a bottom, and then when the occasional white 'top' hits you up with a dick pic laugh at it and tell him you're black only.

It's amazing how many whites will hit me up on my BNWO profile that explicity says black men only, out of anger or maybe in hopes of convincing me otherwise. And then demand to know why I won't service them. I guarantee that rejection alone has made a few new members of our club. Welcome to the great defeat, boy. The sooner you admit you failed as a man, the sooner you can put your two holes to work for ACTUAL men.

View attachment 381667

View attachment 381668

View attachment 381669
Am so ready to join this movement

When I first got a grindr a couple years ago I was really surprised with how many dick pics you get sent. And it made me feel good about my own dick.

And then I started getting BBC's in my inbox, and I realized I have nothing to offer as a top.

Who wants a slightly above average peen when you can have a monster BBC?

I've gotten a lot of messages from whiteboys asking "what's the BNWO?"
I love explaining it to them.

I'm just on there to serve my superiors now.

I used to love getting on Omegle (the site is taken down now :(. But I would tell white girls about the bnwo . I would put in the chat, say “whitebois are tiny dick losers “and I’ll punch myself in the balls pretty much all the girls would do it and then the sph that came from them seeing me punch my tiny clit dick and balls was amazing . I actually came without jerking a couple times. Once for these 4 blonde girls that were laughing so hard at my little white dick and they kept taking turns saying “whitebois are tiny dick losers” to see me punch my balls. One of them said “y’all literally don’t stand a change against black cock”

I used to love getting on Omegle (the site is taken down now :(. But I would tell white girls about the bnwo . I would put in the chat, say “whitebois are tiny dick losers “and I’ll punch myself in the balls pretty much all the girls would do it and then the sph that came from them seeing me punch my tiny clit dick and balls was amazing . I actually came without jerking a couple times. Once for these 4 blonde girls that were laughing so hard at my little white dick and they kept taking turns saying “whitebois are tiny dick losers” to see me punch my balls. One of them said “y’all literally don’t stand a change against black cock”
Love it!

View attachment 381667

View attachment 381668

View attachment 381669
Some white men are stupid as fuck

View attachment 381667

View attachment 381668

View attachment 381669
I agree. I have only lived in fantasy hope to one day live it out. Only interested in black men

View attachment 381667

View attachment 381668

View attachment 381669
I think it’s amazing how many people on Grindr at least in my area support BNWO

Back