• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Humiliating the cuck

What are the most effective and emasculating ways of humiliating hubbies? Are they best done by the hotwife? The bull? Both in concert?

I think the wife has to be a part of the humiliation most of the time. Either doing it herself, or following the bulls lead. I don't think it works so well if its just the bull. But generally, I'd rather it be the wife who takes the lead in the humiliation.

If the wife isn't part of the humiliation, then I'd actually prefer when its a 2nd woman (such as the bulls wife) who taunts and humiliates the cuck while the bull and the wife are going at it.

As for how to humiliate, depends on a bunch of things. And there should probably be a dividing line between whether everything is being kept private or not. If its limited to only people who 'need to know', there is a lot less that can be done. If its not? Well, it would be extremely humiliating if hubby walked around town all day in pink panties & has something written on his (waxed) chest along the lines of 'have tiny dick/wife wants huge cock/call 555-1234'. At the very least, it will be humiliating when he has to explain it to the cop who arrests him for public indecency or disturbing the peace or whatever.

But I think the best 'form' of humiliation is when the wife does things for her bull(s) that she's always refused to do for her husband. Maybe thats dressing sexy, maybe its anal, maybe its shaving her pubes, whatever. No matter what it is, she does it readily for her real man while the one she's supposed to love is denied the satisfaction. Personal favourite in that type is when the husband has only ever fucked his wife while wearing a condom, then her bull takes her bare. HerCuckMan had a number of stories like that on the now shut down ImpregNation site

It is good if all parties agree & have a safe word. My wife had a crush on a player she worked with ( Bill ). She wondered why he wasn't hitting on her. Turns out he never messed with married women. He did not want trouble. I met him a couple of times when I picked my wife up at work. I called him and told him what my wife had said. I told him I did not get jealous and if he wanted to date my wife I would not have any problem with it. He told me he had to think it over. He called back & I answered all his questions about my wife's turn-ons & sent some pictures. I explained to him since he was an alpha male & I wasn't, I do not have ANY SAY what he does with my wife. As an Alpha male, like the animal kingdom, he gets all the pussy. He laughed and told me I was crazy but he liked my attitude.
The next day my wife came home talking about Bill non-stop. She talked about how nice he was. Then she asked if she could invite him over for dinner. I told her sure. Bill called me the next day and told me to take my wife shopping for a sexy dress and tell her why you are buying it. So I took her shopping and told her Bill wanted me to pick something out for her to wear. I also told her Bill wants me to put clean sheets on the bed and I was to leave for a couple of hours when he got to my house. My wife was shocked but asked why was I talking to Bil? I made up a story about Bill calling me & told me he wanted to fuck her but did not want to cause problems so he needed my permission.
She smiled and said, "You gave him permission to fuck me"? I nodded yes. My wife was like a schoolgirl on a date. She started talking about hopes he likes my body & she told me she was going to try to cheat on me with Bill, but now she's happy she doesn't have to. On the way home I confessed to her I wanted to be her cuckold 100%. She started reading about cuckold and was pleased with what she found. My wife talked nonstop about Bill & had me give her a bath and dress her. She told me she hopes Bill makes her his slut. She had me clean up the whole house and then had me call Bill and pretend she wasn't there. She had me ask Bill if he was going to fuck her wife. Bill went on & on about what he was going to do to my wife. Bill even told me I should be prepared to stay in a hotel. He told me my wife's pussy would be ruined when I come got back home.
My wife was excited to hear this & told me she was going to make sure I had plenty of cum to clean up. The next evening I met Bill at the door he walked right by me & kissed my wife. She just melted. He turned her around to face me and started to take her clothes off. He reminded me once a white woman went black, I would probably no longer get her pussy. Are you OK with this? I told him "It was up to him if I was allowed to touch my wife are not". At this, he told me to leave & he would call me tomorrow.

When the white wife is black bred and proudly parades her black baby publicly while with her white husband, and gleefully tells everyone they know that she only has sex with black men, that her husband's penis is small and only allows her husband to watch and masturbate...and even better if the husband is right there when she is telling everyone this...that is beautiful and HOT humiliation. More and more white husbands are finding that this is the most sexually arousing thing there is, and will continually crave more humiliation.

I think the wife has to be a part of the humiliation most of the time. Either doing it herself, or following the bulls lead. I don't think it works so well if its just the bull. But generally, I'd rather it be the wife who takes the lead in the humiliation.

If the wife isn't part of the humiliation, then I'd actually prefer when its a 2nd woman (such as the bulls wife) who taunts and humiliates the cuck while the bull and the wife are going at it.

As for how to humiliate, depends on a bunch of things. And there should probably be a dividing line between whether everything is being kept private or not. If its limited to only people who 'need to know', there is a lot less that can be done. If its not? Well, it would be extremely humiliating if hubby walked around town all day in pink panties & has something written on his (waxed) chest along the lines of 'have tiny dick/wife wants huge cock/call 555-1234'. At the very least, it will be humiliating when he has to explain it to the cop who arrests him for public indecency or disturbing the peace or whatever.

But I think the best 'form' of humiliation is when the wife does things for her bull(s) that she's always refused to do for her husband. Maybe thats dressing sexy, maybe its anal, maybe its shaving her pubes, whatever. No matter what it is, she does it readily for her real man while the one she's supposed to love is denied the satisfaction. Personal favourite in that type is when the husband has only ever fucked his wife while wearing a condom, then her bull takes her bare. HerCuckMan had a number of stories like that on the now shut down ImpregNation site

In my 2 longest cuck situations both, one marriage and 1 live in, I was there when their anal cherries were taken. But neither offered to me nor did I ask. With both it was like a unspoken understanding anal was for her fuckbuddies. With the live in I even got her butthole prepared. Licking, etc to get her relaxed. She took it like a pro. She also had a bull that liked to brag. We hang out at the same bar . So he brags, people see them come in and out together and people talk. That period of time was so humiliating and exciting. Who knows, who doesn't. Who else has she screwed up there. So I have been denied what others get and publicly humiliated

I truly thought this thread would have exploded as for most of the pale guys on here it’s on our minds a lot.
It must be remembered that we know what is going on with our mates and we apparently approving and support fully their actions.
Sometimes you wonder who is getting the better deal.

What are the most effective and emasculating ways of humiliating hubbies? Are they best done by the hotwife? The bull? Both in concert?

For me, it was the Bulls telling their friends, and then eventually I'd end up meeting them. We lived with her first lover for a month. Towards the end of the month, he had a cookout, and invited some of his coworkers. I suspect when she got pregnant, they all got a good laugh. At one point in our life, we'd lived in trailer parks, and several people in each park knew my wife was a bit of a slut. And her longest lover would take my wife to parties, and even introduced her to some of his employees as his mistress. I eventually was introduced to most of them, but was introduced as "her" husband.

For me, it was the Bulls telling their friends, and then eventually I'd end up meeting them. We lived with her first lover for a month. Towards the end of the month, he had a cookout, and invited some of his coworkers. I suspect when she got pregnant, they all got a good laugh. At one point in our life, we'd lived in trailer parks, and several people in each park knew my wife was a bit of a slut. And her longest lover would take my wife to parties, and even introduced her to some of his employees as his mistress. I eventually was introduced to most of them, but was introduced as "her" husband.
That is the best

Trying to look into their eye and determine if they know or what they think.
Having that toss up at work wondering if it was because they are difficult because they know.

Trying to look into their eye and determine if they know or what they think.
Having that toss up at work wondering if it was because they are difficult because they know.
I use to have to look at the faces of the people at a bar we hang out in and played pool league for. She was on the woman's team and they all knew she was fucking her bull and a bartender at a different bar. She was not discrete at all her bull, an ex rival of mine, liked to bragged about women he fucked. He use to say the married ones were the best because he liked to get them to do for him what they didn't do for their hubby. So I knew people knew but not what people and who did they tell. I had to show up to play so I couldn't hide from it. Just try to ignore the looks, snide remarks, jokes that were made at my expense. Hating and loving it all the time. And trying to act like I don't notice when some asshole was trying to pick her up right in front of me. And her just eating up all the attention.

It is good if all parties agree & have a safe word. My wife had a crush on a player she worked with ( Bill ). She wondered why he wasn't hitting on her. Turns out he never messed with married women. He did not want trouble. I met him a couple of times when I picked my wife up at work. I called him and told him what my wife had said. I told him I did not get jealous and if he wanted to date my wife I would not have any problem with it. He told me he had to think it over. He called back & I answered all his questions about my wife's turn-ons & sent some pictures. I explained to him since he was an alpha male & I wasn't, I do not have ANY SAY what he does with my wife. As an Alpha male, like the animal kingdom, he gets all the pussy. He laughed and told me I was crazy but he liked my attitude.
The next day my wife came home talking about Bill non-stop. She talked about how nice he was. Then she asked if she could invite him over for dinner. I told her sure. Bill called me the next day and told me to take my wife shopping for a sexy dress and tell her why you are buying it. So I took her shopping and told her Bill wanted me to pick something out for her to wear. I also told her Bill wants me to put clean sheets on the bed and I was to leave for a couple of hours when he got to my house. My wife was shocked but asked why was I talking to Bil? I made up a story about Bill calling me & told me he wanted to fuck her but did not want to cause problems so he needed my permission.
She smiled and said, "You gave him permission to fuck me"? I nodded yes. My wife was like a schoolgirl on a date. She started talking about hopes he likes my body & she told me she was going to try to cheat on me with Bill, but now she's happy she doesn't have to. On the way home I confessed to her I wanted to be her cuckold 100%. She started reading about cuckold and was pleased with what she found. My wife talked nonstop about Bill & had me give her a bath and dress her. She told me she hopes Bill makes her his slut. She had me clean up the whole house and then had me call Bill and pretend she wasn't there. She had me ask Bill if he was going to fuck her wife. Bill went on & on about what he was going to do to my wife. Bill even told me I should be prepared to stay in a hotel. He told me my wife's pussy would be ruined when I come got back home.
My wife was excited to hear this & told me she was going to make sure I had plenty of cum to clean up. The next evening I met Bill at the door he walked right by me & kissed my wife. She just melted. He turned her around to face me and started to take her clothes off. He reminded me once a white woman went black, I would probably no longer get her pussy. Are you OK with this? I told him "It was up to him if I was allowed to touch my wife are not". At this, he told me to leave & he would call me tomorrow.

is that the end?

Ya I thought there would be more stories or discussion as 1/3 of us on this sight are in this situation or have been in it. And the possibility that we did not know we were in this type of relationship and lost it all.
The latter applies to me but I believe it’s written on my forehead that I am a submissive cause every relationship I have had since is quite different from traditional.

Ya I thought there would be more stories or discussion as 1/3 of us on this sight are in this situation or have been in it. And the possibility that we did not know we were in this type of relationship and lost it all.
The latter applies to me but I believe it’s written on my forehead that I am a submissive cause every relationship I have had since is quite different from traditional.
You are so spot on. When I was younger and married I knew I wanted her with others but did not know what I was doing. So I lost her. It would have evolved if I knew better as it was a cuckold experience but I was not as cunning? as I am now. My last live in g/f was for 3 years and it was a great cuck situation but again I had never heard of the word cuckold and still did not know much so i lost this 1 too. She was aggressive on fuckling guys whether I was with her or not. I was being cucked on a daily basis and people knew about it as we hung out at a certain bar and played on their pool teams. Since one of the guys she was regularly fucking, an old rival of mine, like to run his mouth a lot of people knew he was fucking her so there were whispers, looks, comments, etc from different people . Me not knowing who know and who didn't. Of course with people knowing there were some that would try to pick her up with me right there. But like I said I didn't know how good of a cuck situation I was in. Both times emotions, anger, ruined it because I did not understand others felt like this. So now I am smarter just gotta find another woman to cuck me.

Back