• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How we sort of fell into it: 2 - Début d'un Séxage à Trois

✏️author's note: every character is over the age of 20. Regrettably, you gotta click on the gifs to make them play.
link to to the chapter 1: How we sort of fell into it: 1 - Last Night on the Beach
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tranquil-seascape-illuminated-by-moonligh164.jpg

Axel was pulling down her pink panties while her small cute butt arched towards him.
"Hey, wait!" – I met his eyes and he stopped. – "I didn’t…"
"… let’s try it..." – she looked at me with a devilish smile. – "It’s soo... très chic…"
"Ok…" - I looked into her eyes and agreed reluctantly.

The moment I did, she nearly squeaked and started giggling again. Axel ripped off her panties with one hand, and handed them to me. They had a large wet spot, almost as if she had peed a little. I took a deep sniff and pressed the moisture on my nose and lips. 🥴 When I opened my eyes, she had closed hers, mouth slightly open and softly moaning. Axel had lifted her thigh up and taken out his member.

No Myth (477).png

I had never seen a cock so… primal. It was even darker than the rest of his body, veiny and uncircumcised, the foreskin glistening with the wetness of Liouse’s lower lips. And it was laaarge. Holly shit, was it large! Still semi-erect, he was rubbing it back and forth against her silky white pussy. His eyes caught me staring and he looked at me directly. My mouth was hanging open and I didn’t even notice. He smirked and said:

"Has this little angel ever been blacked?" – his voice was sooo deep when he said that. I felt intimidated and froze up.

"Mno… mm..." – she moaned.

"Than you need some… foreplay."

He retracted from her thigh gap and turned her, so she’d lay on her back. He spread her legs and moved up and over her face.

"Close your eyes, little angel… yeeh... open your mouth." – she obeyed, panting and moaning with a whimper I had never heard her make.

"Tongue." – she opened even wider and let it out.

I was still frozen in place, just staring in disbelief. My heart was pounding so damn hard, I could feel it in my throat. I had never felt so much anxiety and excitement at the same time. Axel draped his member over her eyes, letting it rest on her soft eyelids. She moaned, beggingly and tried to move her mouth up to him but was suddenly startled.

"Stay down!" – she returned to lying flat, mouth open, tongue out, panting. – "Goood girrrl…."

He dragged his cock over her eyes. His black foreskin left a slobbery stain of pre-cum over her temple and a few drops on her cheek.

"Hoooly shiiiit…."

It was only when he put his monster cock on her face that I realized how long it was. It had a strong smell to it, but strangely, I did not find it unpleasant. He looked at me with a commanding stare.

"Léo." – I let out a whimper I can’t even describe. It was like a being startled out of a trance.

"Tongue." - He pointed at her spread, still quivering legs.

I started moving again. I didn’t know why, but I wanted to obey. More than that… I wanted to be commanded… I put my tongue on Louse’s silky white pussy. She lifted her pelvis pressing it against my mouth. I licked. I plunged my tongue in, I kissed…

"Lower."

I lifted her legs even higher, smelled her winking anus and started licking it. I was trying to slide inside. I lifted up my eyes and saw him putting his foreskin on her tongue, and then dragging it across, from back to tip.

"Don’t you move… one muscle."

He put his giant black hand on the back of her petite neck and lifted her head slowly. Then he started feeding his member down her throat. I’d stopped to stare and I saw him adjusting her head, so she could swallow his dick to the very base. She started choking.

"Relax." – he commanded calmly.

His cock did not move out one bit. Her voice produced a begging mess of unintelligible gargles and gagging. He held did not withdraw.

"Breathe. Through. Your. Nose!" – she whimpered.

Axel gently ran his other hand over her hair. Finally, she relaxed, breathing through her nose. He let her slide back down and away from his cock.

"I... ah… I…. aaaggh…" - released, she started breathing in large gulps through her mouth.

"Goood girrrl." – she gave him a smile - "Now turn around and suck Léo’s dick, and keep your tongue out so it slides down his balls."

"I..."

"Now."

She turned to me and I saw a small tear on the side of her eye.. I leaned in and whispered

"Are you ok, my angel? Do you wanna stop? Take a break?"

"…ah-ah..." – she said negatively with her mouth still gaping. I took her face in my hands and I kissed hers, passionately.

"...aah!..." - she broke it off again. Axel was slowly fingering her pussy.

She tried moving down on me, but then that I realized - I was so caught up in the whole experience, I’d forgotten to take my penis out. I took off my shorts, but I was still was semi-erect. Liouse put it in her mouth and started sucking. It somehow didn’t feel as good as usual, but it was… enjoyable in an unusual kind of way. She withdrew suddenly again and yelped. Another finger had gone in her. She had this expression on her face… like a little angel going through a very difficult orgasm. I started jerking my penis to get it fully hard for her.

"Now… turn around again and stand on all fours."Axel turned to me as she did so. – "Léo!"

"Y.. yes?"

"Put it in and push her from behind towards my cock." – he pressed the head of his dick against her lips and waited for me.

My cock was still a bit soft, but I slid it in. Again, it strangely, didn’t feel that good. Even more strangely, I didn’t mind. I was in a zone. I realized my thrusts were not moving her much so I grabbed her by the ass and rocked her back and forth. That seemed to establish a pleasurable rhythm for Axel and he looked at me with a grin on his face. My penis slid out of her, but I kept moving her with my hands. Her pussy lips were kissing and leaving my soft member again and again. This teasing tingle weirdly felt a more pleasurable than the penetration.

"Mm… Léo,… what wrong?"

"…let’s just… keep going…"

"What’s up?"

"Léo is um… soft."

"Then let’s try..." – I pulled Liouse’ pelvis and pressed her pussy hard against my soft member in a desperate attempt to penetrate her again.

"…something else." - Axel pulled her away and turned her around again, so she lay on her back, face looking up at me… legs spread towards him.

------------------------ I realized that very moment… *I*… was the foreplay… to her silky, gentle pussy… getting blacked. ---------------------

"Noo…" - I whispered beggingly under my breath, but they didn’t seem to hear me.

Axel put his black python up to her soaked pussy lips. They were slightly parted in anticipation. His foreskin looked like it was planting them a sloppy kiss, touching them and sliding up and down. She had her mouth wide open, but made no attempt to suck me off. We were both just staring at what Axel was about to do. He pulled back his foreskin fully, revealing what looked like a dark red snake head.

"Come on, girl, don’t be shy. Say it!"

"Black… me…"Liouse whimpered. Her eyes closed slowly and she relaxed on the towel.

"How do you wanna get blacked, baby?"

"…raaaaaaw…" - she shivered with glee.

I was only then that I realized neither one of us had any protection. And that it was waaay too late to do anything about it.

--------------------- I could only sit there and watch this black monster cock bareback my girl. ----------------------

"Yeeeaah…"

The head of his dick slowly parted her lips… and entered her. She let out a soft moan with a higher pitch than I’d ever heard her make. His black python was sliding inch by inch, to her very core. Finally it hit the base and Axel paused, leaning in to her face.

My Movie.gif

"Keep singing for me, babygirl."

"Black me raw… black me… oh!" – her face made a silly, out-of-her-wits sort of expression and she arched her back and he shoved it in even deeper.

"Yeaaaass!..." – he growled and grabbed her by the throat.

His horse-cock started hammering her milky pussy, going in and out full length with every thrust. She was trembling and hyperventilating, her face turning red as if she had a fever.

"Black me … black me …. punish me… break me… break me… aah… tear me… ap… AAAH!!!" – she was crying through her orgasm. Her body was shaking, her eyes were running and her face contorted in ecstasy and pain. I could tell she was close to her br...

My Movie2 (1) (2).gif

"PLEASE DESTROY MY PUSSY WITH YOUR GIANT ***** COOOCK…." – she squirted all over his abs and peed herself, soaking the towel underneath. She finally stopped convulsing and broke down. She withdrew from Axel, hugged me and started whimpering.

"I’m sorry, I’m sorry…"

"I love you,… my angel…"- I kissed her on the forehead and pressed her to me, lovingly.

She slowly turned her head to Axel.

"I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to…" - he came in from behind, caressing her shoulders.

"I know, babygirl. Relax." – he laughed and kissed her on the neck. – "White women, am I right?"

He smiled at me and we chuckled. We then took a minute to just cuddle with her and give her small kisses on the neck, shoulders and face.

"Darling, that was some powerful orgasm!" – she seemed to calm down and smiled.

"Hey, baby, can finish myself off on your back?"

"…ye… um, I… uh… wanna see it…"

"On your stomach then."

"…mhm…" - she turned around and leaned her back on me.

I put my left hand on her breast and the right one on her waist, stabilizing her posture and kissing her neck. Axel dropped his somewhat relaxed cock on her lower front and started rubbing it up and down. This outercourse went from her lips to her belly button, his head gently bullying her clitoris along the way. He finally grabbed his dick and started jerking off over her. I pressed my member against her butt, and started softly sliding between her cheeks. Still no luck. I wasn’t able to obtain a decent erection. Maybe I could still finish with a semi?

"You want that cum, white girl?" - Axel was clearly close. Liouse nodded. – "Say it!"

"I want that cum..."

"You want what cum?"

"I want your cum…."

"Yeeah, you gone get that black nut… aaagh…. Aaaaaaagh….."

130DF3B.jpg

A thick stream of cum poured out of him and onto her silky skin. It flowed downward, covering her clitoris and lips. Axel gently massaged her pussy with his fingers, rubbing a bit past her walls. They both moaned out softly. Somehow it felt like I finished too… without cumming. This tingle… asmr sort of sensation came over my dick. I leaked a stream of pre-cum, almost like a tear. Then my penis sort of… came down and relaxed.

26593513.gif

Suddenly we heard more voices approaching. 😨

to be continued...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Chapter --- 😵‍💫 The Sleepless Sleepover 😓--- Cumming Soon...

Can't wait to hear from you. 😉 Where would you like the story to go? What would you like to happen to our protagonist Léo?

Back