• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

how often do you fuck black men while not on the pill?

not super often but have a few times most recently changed birth controls last winter and wasn't on anything the week i was home for Christmas. i ended up hooking up with one of my ***'s friends hes going through a divorce saw him at a bar ended up going back to his place and we hooked up. he absolutely fucked my brains out told him i wasn't on the pill and he still creampied me. spent the night got creampied again and again in the morning. saw him a few more times that week and he always came inside me, didn't get pregnant but the risk made it so much hotter.
everything about that is hot bet you were a fun little distraction from his divorce so hott that he kept cumming inside of you.

not super often but have a few times most recently changed birth controls last winter and wasn't on anything the week i was home for Christmas. i ended up hooking up with one of my ***'s friends hes going through a divorce saw him at a bar ended up going back to his place and we hooked up. he absolutely fucked my brains out told him i wasn't on the pill and he still creampied me. spent the night got creampied again and again in the morning. saw him a few more times that week and he always came inside me, didn't get pregnant but the risk made it so much hotter.
"he still creampied me. spent the night got creampied again and again in the morning."

3 creampies in 12 hours...something simply unattainable for a white guy. it is for this superiority that we are all here to admire these big black cocks

Thanks a lot for share this with us 😍😍😍

Pregnancy risk sex gives me a real high.I like you, I do it seldom,but have had a few Black Kings that I skipped the pill for.

Don't you people have "morning after pill" there?

insanely hot that not only you fucked your dads friend but the fact you let him try to get you pregnant bet he enjoyed his week with you. bet he got to live out a lot of naughty fantasies he had of you.

I have never been on birth control of any sort when I am with a black man. Ever. I have been given 6 black children and have had 2 miscarriages.

I know I will catch Hell for this, but to ensure my ability to continue being with black men, I wound up having abortions to cover my infidelities. My husband used to wonder why I would have a girl's weekend in Ensenada so often.

I never used birth control because some times I wasn't given a choice. I have always enjoyed being a tease, to the point where I am not allowed to say 'No." I have had some other situations where I was forbidden birth control as well.

I have written some of it in a story series called "What the Hell am I Doing?" I use writing as a form of therapy for some of my life-experiences.

Well, my only time when I managed to have sex with a black man several times during our 3-month acquaintance was when I was not on birth control pills. I didn't have a partner at the time and hadn't had sex at all for a long time already, so I had no need to take them.
And so, I let him come inside me.

I have never been on birth control of any sort when I am with a black man. Ever. I have been given 6 black children and have had 2 miscarriages.

I know I will catch Hell for this, but to ensure my ability to continue being with black men, I wound up having abortions to cover my infidelities. My husband used to wonder why I would have a girl's weekend in Ensenada so often.

I never used birth control because some times I wasn't given a choice. I have always enjoyed being a tease, to the point where I am not allowed to say 'No." I have had some other situations where I was forbidden birth control as well.

I have written some of it in a story series called "What the Hell am I Doing?" I use writing as a form of therapy for some of my life-experiences.
Don't know if I am bad at comprehension.
But you are saying you have 6 black children?
Ur husband white? Was it happens after you leave him?

Back