• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How often do cucks/small dicks/Pussyfree white bois run into prejaculation?

LostMaasochist

Pussyfree tiny whiteboi
I'm really curious if anyone here has a Prejac problem. When I first heard of people cumming in a couple of minutes or pumps years ago, I didn't believe it and thought it was impossible to do anything under 2 minutes. Despite that, now I'm a young man, I get turned on stupidly easily and I can make myself cum in around a minute from the first touch pretty consistently. I've started to get the time down to 30 seconds with more and more practice lately, and I'm sure it will get even lower. My cock is small, it only gets up to 4 inches erect, as well as having a low sex drive, so I'm sure that makes it even easier to prejac, even if it isn't a prerequisite. The only solution I've found is putting myself into a tight chastity cage because it takes a lot longer to make me cum that way. Maybe that is a sign of my place in society and where a tiny loser prejack whiteboi should be. Has anyone else run into this? Any solutions to the problem to get stamina up or any solutions to make things even worse?
For people who don't have it like this, how long do you normally last when masturbating and fucking? How good are your stamina and sex drive? Do you get turned on easily? What have you done to improve it as you've gone on in life?

WallClaimer_20220211_000500_Jes.jpg

Well, naturally I have pre-jac problems, I am a whiteboi I can't really help it. If I took of my cage and let a woman touch my pathetic dick i'd probably spurt instantly, which is why I keep it locked most of the time. I last longer when receiving anal stimulation...so I figure that's where my place is. Getting fucked on my knees, and servicing women with my tongue, since my dick is of no use to them.

Now nothing turns me on more than the look of a white woman pleasing a black bull. I will never get that look, all I can do now is grovel at her feet while she humiliates me as I take a BBC up my boipussy. Nothing is better than having a sissygasm from anal stimulation, it's like your body finally accepted that this is your true nature. You're not meant to fuck, you're meant to get fucked. 💋

Well, naturally I have pre-jac problems, I am a whiteboi I can't really help it. If I took of my cage and let a woman touch my pathetic dick i'd probably spurt instantly, which is why I keep it locked most of the time. I last longer when receiving anal stimulation...so I figure that's where my place is. Getting fucked on my knees, and servicing women with my tongue, since my dick is of no use to them.

Now nothing turns me on more than the look of a white woman pleasing a black bull. I will never get that look, all I can do now is grovel at her feet while she humiliates me as I take a BBC up my boipussy. Nothing is better than having a sissygasm from anal stimulation, it's like your body finally accepted that this is your true nature. You're not meant to fuck, you're meant to get fucked. 💋
fuck this is so true, the first time I came in my cage I felt as if the world opened up, I realized there is no coming back from this, and this is where I belong, just a beta pussyfree whiteboi used for the pleasure of kings and queens. A living reminder of who is inferior and superior, a tiny dicklet that fails at its purpose of breeding, therefore you are literally built to take a real man's cock

I'm really curious if anyone here has a Prejac problem. When I first heard of people cumming in a couple of minutes or pumps years ago, I didn't believe it and thought it was impossible to do anything under 2 minutes. Despite that, now I'm a young man, I get turned on stupidly easily and I can make myself cum in around a minute from the first touch pretty consistently. I've started to get the time down to 30 seconds with more and more practice lately, and I'm sure it will get even lower. My cock is small, it only gets up to 4 inches erect, as well as having a low sex drive, so I'm sure that makes it even easier to prejac, even if it isn't a prerequisite. The only solution I've found is putting myself into a tight chastity cage because it takes a lot longer to make me cum that way. Maybe that is a sign of my place in society and where a tiny loser prejack whiteboi should be. Has anyone else run into this? Any solutions to the problem to get stamina up or any solutions to make things even worse?
For people who don't have it like this, how long do you normally last when masturbating and fucking? How good are your stamina and sex drive? Do you get turned on easily? What have you done to improve it as you've gone on in life?

View attachment 275320
also, whats the source of that drawing?

Prejaculation is a popular problem among white boys, I also cum very quickly (~10 seconds or even less). I was embarrassed of that before but then realized that it is just natural order of things, exactly how it should be. I stopped fighting against it and just accepted that I'm a loser and should be pussyfree, women aren't for me. Since then I feel much better.

Prejaculation is a popular problem among white boys, I also cum very quickly (~10 seconds or even less). I was embarrassed of that before but then realized that it is just natural order of things, exactly how it should be. I stopped fighting against it and just accepted that I'm a loser and should be pussyfree, women aren't for me. Since then I feel much better.
So I'm not alone, I always thought it was because my penis was small, I am slowly accepting it know that it is a natural thing for white boys to be prejacs helps alot. Being pussyfree does it make you want a cock in your ass?

So I'm not alone, I always thought it was because my penis was small, I am slowly accepting it know that it is a natural thing for white boys to be prejacs helps alot. Being pussyfree does it make you want a cock in your ass?
From time to time I dream about how I stay on my knees with a black cock in my mouth.

My bestie's husband comes in less than a minute. They've tried all sorts of practices, and toys to make it a little longer. They love each other very much, but bestie adores long and hardcore sex. After about half a year of marriage, she started to find black cocks on theluckydate and fuck with them. And her husband watches the process. Both bestie and her husband like this format of their sexual relationship.

My bestie's husband comes in less than a minute. They've tried all sorts of practices, and toys to make it a little longer. They love each other very much, but bestie adores long and hardcore sex. After about half a year of marriage, she started to find black cocks on theluckydate and fuck with them. And her husband watches the process. Both bestie and her husband like this format of their sexual relationship.
Do you think chastity will help with premature ejaculation.

Back