• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How meany has com in your wife

My first wife and I started in this lifestyle in 1971. Over the next 35 years I put the number of black men that tried seeding her between 150-200 and probably over 200 white or Hispanic also pumped her full of cum. I watched a lot of the time, joined in sometimes of had sloppy seconds when she returned home. She really hated condoms and loved feeling men fill her full of cum.

My first wife and I started in this lifestyle in 1971. Over the next 35 years I put the number of black men that tried seeding her between 150-200 and probably over 200 white or Hispanic also pumped her full of cum. I watched a lot of the time, joined in sometimes of had sloppy seconds when she returned home. She really hated condoms and loved feeling men fill her full of cum.

wow tank you for shearing. And has this been positive For your marriage. And do your ****** know about this!!!

My wife and I truly enjoyed her being fucked by many other men. ****** knew nothing about it, they all thought that she was an innocent "soccer mom".
The only one that ever knew was her youngest sister that actually caught her being fucked by a well hung black guy, but she wanted to try one for her self.
They called his cousin and the sister had her young pussy nailed and she never mentioned it to anyone.

How meany men have com in your wife that you know of. And how meany have you watched. most important what did you feel about this.[/QUO
How meany men have com in your wife that you know of. And how meany have you watched. most important what did you feel about this.
How meany men have com in your wife that you know of. And how meany have you watched. most important what did you feel about this.
I had a live in g/f for about 3 years and I know of 15 different men that fucked her while she lived with me. . I am sure there were more as she did what she wanted and did not ask my opinion. Most of those guys were more than 1 time and several had long running times of fucking her.

The feelings were so incredible. It was so humiliating and hot. Defiantly a few years that I enjoyed greatly. I got to watch, listen, know about, think I know about, wonder if anything is happening. I got to feel the life of a cuck and loved it.

Not counting me, 5 that I know of, but I do suspect there was a couple more. Most were long term relationships. Interesting enough, the first one after we were married got her pregnant with our second little one. The second one used to pay her when they were together for weekends for awhile, but decided "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free", and their relationship lasted over 15 years. They were in love. #3 was just a FWB for my wife that lasted 2 years. The 4th and 5th were brothers. Brother 4's wife had some female problems, so my wife helped out. The 5th, (brother) probably would have become a regular, but second time he was going to fuck my wife, she got a gut feeling something wasn't right, so she turned him down. My wife was friends with #4's wife, and found out that #5 (the brother) had VD and was trying to give it to my wife intentionally, and she never used rubbers except with me just for the fun of it, so he didn't get to fuck my wife any more after that. LOL

Not counting me, 5 that I know of, but I do suspect there was a couple more. Most were long term relationships. Interesting enough, the first one after we were married got her pregnant with our second little one. The second one used to pay her when they were together for weekends for awhile, but decided "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free", and their relationship lasted over 15 years. They were in love. #3 was just a FWB for my wife that lasted 2 years. The 4th and 5th were brothers. Brother 4's wife had some female problems, so my wife helped out. The 5th, (brother) probably would have become a regular, but second time he was going to fuck my wife, she got a gut feeling something wasn't right, so she turned him down. My wife was friends with #4's wife, and found out that #5 (the brother) had VD and was trying to give it to my wife intentionally, and she never used rubbers except with me just for the fun of it, so he didn't get to fuck my wife any more after that. LOL
Sounds hot. How long have you been married?

Back