• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How many other women have you converted to bbc/bnwo ?

I have helped two. One was a co-worker, and the other a friend. The friend was married, and got knocked up by her black lover. The husband forgave her, and they put the child up for adoption, claiming she was seduced/***** at a party. They since have moved out of state, presumably to get away from her black BF. The co-worker fell in love and married her black lover. No idea her current status.

I have helped two. One was a co-worker, and the other a friend. The friend was married, and got knocked up by her black lover. The husband forgave her, and they put the child up for adoption, claiming she was seduced/***** at a party. They since have moved out of state, presumably to get away from her black BF. The co-worker fell in love and married her black lover. No idea her current status.
Great. Admire your efforts. AS a black man, I notice the increasing numbers of racially curious white women and how eager they are to cross over the line. Dating me was hard on white teens in high school. They had to deal with pressure from white racists families, fathers and brothers especially.

I am in the process of doing my part for the BNWO. I have introduced the idea of interracial cuckolds in three different book series on Amazon, and use it as a conversation topic to introduce women I know to the idea of being BBC-only. So far, I have preached the idea of BBC-superiority to four women, and the idea of locking myself in chastity to two of them. Being from Nebraska, a lot of the women here have varying ideas on BBC. The woman I most wanted to try it kept telling me she wanted to sleep with me, no matter how small I was. Any woman that I get to know past two weeks is a likely target for BBC propaganda.

Back