• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

how many of you white girls have ever been in a bbc gang bang

I have been gangbanged twice once when i was 20 which was honestly my first time having sex with black men and the second time was earlier this year both were incredible and would absolutely do it again.
Can you expand on how your first time was a gangbang sounds interesting?

sure so i was at this mixer between my sorority and some frat and lets just say was ***** at this frat house and was flirting with a couple guys ended up going back to one of their rooms with two of them one is the guy in my latest video and i'm pretty much on my knees instatly sucking both of them off. next thing i know i hear the door open and two more black guys walk in and at this point i didn't even care sucked all of them off got fucked by all 4 and it was some of the best sex i ever had didn't even care they were recording at one point and sent it to my then boyfriend. I was just in orgasmic bliss all night long got facial multiple times got creampied so many times anally and in my pussy it was all just so hot. I was hooked after that and had no more interest in white men.
how did your then boyfriend react to the video? Ever share bbc with sorority sister's after and let them enjoy bbc with you?

I was in one before, my bf and his friend fucked me. I was spit roasted and they both swapped spots. I liked it but I prefer 1 partner at a time

My wife is afraid of black men. I have never been able to convince her to take a black bull. That's my biggest dream...
But I'm still working on it, I'm not giving up... one day... one day...

sure so i was at this mixer between my sorority and some frat and lets just say was ***** at this frat house and was flirting with a couple guys ended up going back to one of their rooms with two of them one is the guy in my latest video and i'm pretty much on my knees instatly sucking both of them off. next thing i know i hear the door open and two more black guys walk in and at this point i didn't even care sucked all of them off got fucked by all 4 and it was some of the best sex i ever had didn't even care they were recording at one point and sent it to my then boyfriend. I was just in orgasmic bliss all night long got facial multiple times got creampied so many times anally and in my pussy it was all just so hot. I was hooked after that and had no more interest in white men.
Any chance you have that video?

Back