• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How many girls are cheating ?

I did once with a stranger, granted I was ***** and at a party and woke up in just my stockings in a hotel room. I do Not really know what happen but I am guessing I liked it the way I had cum all over and in me.

I did once with a stranger, granted I was ***** and at a party and woke up in just my stockings in a hotel room. I do Not really know what happen but I am guessing I liked it the way I had cum all over and in me.
Wonderful …. Greatest moment in my life ….the first time I was cheated on …hope you enjoyed it

Wonderful …. Greatest moment in my life ….the first time I was cheated on …hope you enjoyed it
Well all I can say is I had cum draining out of my butt and pussy for the day. I wish I could have remember it. Maybe someone slipped me something in my drink

Question for the ladies, How many of your girlfriends are or have cheated on their husbands and boyfriends
I think She has. She makes a stop before texting me saying “she’s head home from work”.
When confronted, she always just says she was just picking something up off Facebook.
She never wants sex from me.

I have cheated on my white husband hundreds of times, and so I now have three of my GFs with black men, two of them married. The first one I set up with a black man got pregnant, and put the baby up for adoption. The second one I also introduced and they hooked up nearly immediately, and the third just met a black guy and agreed to go on a weekend "date" with him. They leave tomorrow.

I have cheated on my white husband hundreds of times, and so I now have three of my GFs with black men, two of them married. The first one I set up with a black man got pregnant, and put the baby up for adoption. The second one I also introduced and they hooked up nearly immediately, and the third just met a black guy and agreed to go on a weekend "date" with him. They leave tomorrow.
The first date is a trip? Wow. They have basically agreed to have sex right off the bat. The old saying is “It’s good to be king.” We know who the new kings are and all I can say is it must feel awesome for them.

This trend will continue because white men can't compete and can't hold their women. Eventually, black men and white girls will grow weary of clinging, needy, white ass holes hanging around and deal with them . By then, Whites will have no soul for resistance. They don't now, nto really.

Back