• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How it started for me

David

Author
I am now a single guy, divorced from my now ex. We started doing 3-sums back in the early 90’s and eventually started swinging. She liked the idea of having sex with other guys, with me watching. We would go to a monthly swing club party and at our 1st swing event she met a black couple. Iwent along and watched as they controlled my then wife, and she approved and allowed it and admitted she had never been with a woman before. A few later, my then wife was right into everything and then the black guy fucked my wife until she was a babbling fool and his wife had sex with me. She told me that I had a bigger deck than her man did.
After that me now ex was with them, and several of their friends, several times, always with-out a condom, as my wife couldn’t.t get pregnant anymore.
Idivocred her as she lied about many things and even the bulk couple weren’t pleased with her. We divorced in early 2001 and since then she has been married 5 times and had several relationships, but most now know how she uses people.
Just a bit about me. I have always liked the IR scene.

Back