• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How I came to be a 60yo QoS

This is a true story and I can’t believe it at times, but I’m so grateful to have had this opportunity before I got so old I couldn’t. I am 60 (in 2022) and wish I would have found this path so much sooner!!

It all started quite by accident and it allowed my husband and I to find out what we truly enjoyed sexually. We both were VERY much “vanilla” our whole lives. We actually dated in high school and college but went out separate ways. We each got married and had 3 kids before life brought us together after failing marriages. We were married after 4 years together and enjoyed passionate, if infrequent sex. I have a tendency to get quite horny when drinking and love to flirt with sexy men, even in front of my husband lol.
On one evening we were out on the Harley and stopped at a bar to have a couple drinks before heading home. The bartender was a large GORGEOUS black man named Cedric. We sat at the bar and each had a beer and a shot. Cedric and I exchanged some innocent flirtations off and on until my husband went to the bathroom. Cedric then got me another shot “on him” and held my hand as he gave it to me saying “you are so fucking hot, too bad you’re married…..or does it matter?” I just laughed -half embarrassed and have so enamored. From then on, Cedric would keep eye contact with me and smile almost constantly….and yes, I was getting turned on. The next time hubs went to the bathroom Cedric asked if I wanted to get high with him, I told him I had NEVR done that and couldn’t. When hubs came back, Cedric asked again if I wanted to get high with him out back, I said I’d better not. As he walked out back, he said “If you change your mind, come on back!”
Hubs could tell I really wanted to but wouldn’t because I’d never done it and he would probably think I was crazy. Instead, he said “I know you want to, wouldn’t you rather try it than regret trying it?” “If you think it’s ok, but not if you don’t”. “Go! I’ll be right here if you need me”. So I walked out back to find Cedric.
He was around the corner with a joint lit already. He smiled and said “I knew you’d come, and will”. I didn’t catch that but just smiled and said “I’ve never done this so I don’t know how”. He gave me the joint and I tried to inhale and hold it like he told me but I couldn’t and I’d just cough. “Here, I’ll shotgun you and that way you won’t waste it.” I had no idea what that meant but he took a long drag and then grabbed me and as he kissed me deep he blew all the smoke into my lungs. His tongue was so long and kiss so passionate I didn’t even flinch at the smoke. When we broke the kiss I was very light headed and soon realized that was what High meant. He did that to me 4 more times, each kiss longer and deeper than the last. On the 5th one, Cedric started grabbing my tit and unsnapped my jeans as he slide his hand down my pants. When he reached my pussy, which was SOAKED, he slid 2 fingers in me. I came almost immediately and he just kept me cumming. As he broke off the kiss he asked if I liked it, “Oh fuck yes”. “You’re just an old slut aren’t you?” “I guess”. “No, say it slut….” “I’m just an old slut”. “You ever have black cock slut?” “No” He then pushed me to my knees. I was so high and horny I just went down. “Unzip my pants and pull out my cock slut”. I did and OMG it was HUGE! “Don’t just look at it Slut, worship it and make me cum”. I couldn’t stop myself, I started kissing, licking and sucking that monster. Cedric kept calling me a slut and black cock slut. When he was ready to cum he said “I’m going to cum down your throat and your going to swallow it all slut. Then you will be a Queen of Spades slut for black cock for life”. He shot so much cum I couldn’t swallow it but he kept shooting in my mouth, on my face and on my shirt. “You’re my black cock slut now aren’t you bitch” “Yes”. “Say it!!” “I’m your black cock slut now Cedric, I’ll do whatever you want”. He then turned my head to the side and there was my husband……watching, staring. All I could do was laugh…..

Attachments

• 902B2649-502E-4CAB-8C29-375A8B18D310.jpeg
    902B2649-502E-4CAB-8C29-375A8B18D310.jpeg
    778 KB · Views: 173
this is incredible, please share if you have any more stories from your experiences with BBC, we would love to hear it

I have experienced many group “gang bangs” with the 515 Riders, a local MC. These have been very enlightening to me by allowing me to enjoy complete submission. I’ve found that the harder the use, the more “slave like” the situations, the more free I am to just let animal passion and lust run rampant. I am addicted to it, so much so that my use has permeated my workplace. At one of the gang bangs, the club invited some cops, as a means to keep the police “off their backs”. It turned out one of them was an officer that frequently worked at the capital and recognized me. He, and a couple others, have come to my office and used me- both individually and as groups. I am completely submissive to BBC Kings and love it. Hubs enjoys hearing of my use and cleaning me when I let him.

Back