• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How everything started for us

David

Author
Way back in 1992-3, my now ex wife wanted to try swinging. After a couple of times swinging, we met up with a black couple, and my ex got hooked on him. His wife didn’t mind as she and I partied, but she was also into women and that’s how my ex got into sex with women. The black guy was very Dominant and my ex loved it. We partied pretty much with them and he would share her with other black guys and couples. My ex would be nude at their place and condoms were never used it seems. She loved the BBC guys and women, but due her lying and stuff, I divorced her and they didn’t Want anything to do with her.
I haven’t seen her in years, but people would tell me of her doings and how they stayed away from her nice they caught on to her “playing” them.
I still like the interracial thing, always will. But remained single, but writing stories to help pass my time.

Back