• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hi. I’m new to this. Let me introduce myself

At 14, I lost my virginity to a BBC. I’ll tell that story later. My (white) husband of 20+ years and I have great sex. We have played in lots of different ways over the years. We are both enthusiastic about finding new nasty ideas to add to our fantasy play.
My husband was first to bring up his cuckold fantasies. He would whisper in my ear about watching me take big black cocks while we fucked. Or knowing that I’m getting fucked and having me come home and sit on his face while he eats all the come from my pussy and cleans me thoroughly.
One day he brought home a big black dildo. I still remember the feeling of it stretching me wide. I didn’t think it would ever fit. Persistence pays off though, and now that is the little toy I like to play with.
I have a bigger, thicker toy that makes me cum from the moment it pushes into me. I could only take a few inches when we first got it, but now I crave that fucking thing (pun intended).
I love the way BBCs stretch my pussy. I love the way they hurt me and the way that pain makes me cum. I love thinking about the shit I would do to be a cum dumpster for the right cock.
Sometimes I feel like I can’t get enough. I have a natural submissive streak and I love to please. I like a rough fuck with some spanking, hair pulling, choking. I want to be a good girl, but sometimes I just can’t help being just a little bratty. I definitely need reminders from time to time about how to behave properly.
My fantasies seem to be getting more and more depraved. There are times when I just don’t know when to quit and I take poundings hard enough that I hurt for a day or two.
I’m happy to have found this community. I’d love to find someone or someones who would like to chat with me and / or my husband and me. Preferably someone with a big, beautiful, black cock and a mean streak.

Back