• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hey I'm new here

I got time
Good morning, as I said my story is a bit complex. I grew up quite conservative as a southern belle in Tennessee. Raised with all those values like stay away from Black people. I’m from an old southern ******. We owned 1/5 the land and slaves at one point. All trump supporters today.
I got married to a white man. but my husband had a lower sex drive than me and low sperm count. So after five years of marriage, I had an affair with a black man which changed my life. I knew he was a thug with multiple kids with multiple women. But I was so in awe of him I didn’t want to say no. Eventually, he got me pregnant. When I told my husband and ******, he divorced me and they disowned me so I moved to Atlanta to start over.
The father of my son is in prison currently. He was sentenced to 10 years for trafficking when I was four months pregnant. He wasn’t going to be involved anyways as he has at least seven sons with five different women. But I feel honored I have one of his strong beautiful sons. My only child … so far.
I had a few more open minded friends in Atlanta, so I moved here. So I do have a friend support. I also work from home as a white-collar professional, so it gives me flexibility.
I gave birth four months ago, so I really wasn’t looking until recently.

Good morning, as I said my story is a bit complex. I grew up quite conservative as a southern belle in Tennessee. Raised with all those values like stay away from Black people. I’m from an old southern ******. We owned 1/5 the land and slaves at one point. All trump supporters today.
I got married to a white man. but my husband had a lower sex drive than me and low sperm count. So after five years of marriage, I had an affair with a black man which changed my life. I knew he was a thug with multiple kids with multiple women. But I was so in awe of him I didn’t want to say no. Eventually, he got me pregnant. When I told my husband and ******, he divorced me and they disowned me so I moved to Atlanta to start over.
The father of my son is in prison currently. He was sentenced to 10 years for trafficking when I was four months pregnant. He wasn’t going to be involved anyways as he has at least seven sons with five different women. But I feel honored I have one of his strong beautiful sons. My only child … so far.
I had a few more open minded friends in Atlanta, so I moved here. So I do have a friend support. I also work from home as a white-collar professional, so it gives me flexibility.
Oh my I like thug Black guys so dominant mmm I hope you get to see the father again

That's a lot. Good to hear you have a support system

Back