• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Her Strangest Photo Shoot

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
NetPhoto C2 MU T sm.jpg
My own wife...

This photo is special for many reasons. She was completely done up, with a radically different look...on purpose.

FIRST SHE IS A CONTORTIONIST IN THIS STRANGE SHOT. and the wig and makeup are totally out of character.

She had gotten higher in the admin of Purdue, at the same time as she was offered a commercial photo shoot for Cheri XXX Magazine, in the early 1980s. The photographer was a young Suze Randall, a female who had gone through the XXX industry herself. Look her up. The pay for this shoot was good for the time period, and the photo shoot was a short drive away from her home, with the site directly in the heart of Chicago downtown.

So, "All The Same Girl" donned a short cut blonde look, with makeup that she would normally never wear...all just to obscure her university ID. Still regulars here will recognize her face.

And, of course, there is that SPECIAL RING ON THE WEDDING FINGER. You can see it from the late 60s photos forward. She is an older mid thirties fucker here...

THE PHOTO SHOOT:
Was in a rental site in Hyde Park area, near the Cheri business office. As typical, I was not allowed on the set, and I dropped her off...parked the car, and walked around the Hyde Park and Promotory Point area.

The photographer got the above photo in that very first sequence. I did drop back to find that they were into a second sequence with 4 other BBC.

My wife was surprised that the above photo was the only one to be published. Why? Because the second set was MUCH rougher.

I walked to the Museum of Science and Industry, while that second group of 4 BBC worked on her. Took my time, since the front desk said it "would be a while".

Picked her up several hours later. She wore a pad all the way home and for about one week after. After all, everything between her legs was dripping red and gaping.

It turns out that the second set included a lot of rough DP by alternating teams of BBC. My wife was sure that the female photographer/producer was getting off on seeing her brutalized, and was also sure that those photos would be published...since they were extreme. But to her surprise, and my surprise, we never saw them anywhere!!!

Perhaps the second set was TOO extreme for the time period? The final publishing standards? We never understood. But the above, with its overflow, was the ONLY photo that was in Cheri XXX.

Guess the photo answers any questions about her taking anal, but some of that flow is from the vagina...where another guy had just left!
💥😜💥

Back