• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hello!

Hello!

I am CuckAudioLabs. I am neither white nor black, but I belong to a race that has had significant interacts with both whites and blacks historically. My interest in the BNWO stems from my interest in race relations historically. The power dynamics, the brutal truths, the expected reparations, it fascinates me. I'm also a content creator who makes audio files for those into cuckolding (as well as gooning and feminization).

I don't know if it's against the rules so please remove/let me know if it is, but I do custom raceplay audio files for those who are interested. I know it's difficult to find good work but I would consider myself very good. I would urge you to listen to the free files I have on Soundgasm to get a taste of what my work sounds like. Again, if this isn't allowed, please remove/let me know. I couldn't find a section for advertising services.

soundgasm.net /u/ gooneraudiolabs

Back