• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Hello everyone

Deutalo

Author!
Author
Hi everyone,

I am deutalo, 29 years old from Germany. I am reading here for quite some time and made this account once to get access to the galleries :)
I am into the BNWO but I see it just as an erotic fantasy (that is quite controversal in the BNWO community). Many stories here and elsewhere focus on the transition time between now and some future time when it is in effect. And I get it, because this is a cuckold forum, it makes sense that cuckolding will take place now or in the near future. But I still have the feeling, that there is a lot left un- or underexplored in this field.

I have a headcanon where the BNWO will be keeping a stock of distinctly white people alive to serve different (mostly submissive) roles in society. I obviously don't expect to find a story to fit my personal idea of how the BNWO would be but I'd like something new except "big black man comes into my life, takes my wife and I get to watch". I think there are good stories that follow that trope but there is so much more to write about, I think.

So since the year has been a little slow with other recreational activities, I thought about writing these stories myself. They would all happen in the same universe and maybe are interconnected but should all be a contained short story. I don't know if they will all fit into the theme of this site though. Going with the banner "Slut wife, interracial and cuckold", I wold mostly tick the interracial box. I have some stories in my head that would also tick the slut wife or the cuckold box but for the moment, I would mostly go with the interracial, if that suffices.

Stories more or less ready would be:
- James: a slave in a black couple's household get involved in their sex life
- Miranda: A white girl in a black household is tasked with nursing the children. She hears the couple have sex next door and masturbates to it.

As you see I am not very creative with naming them. The experiences of the MCs are kinda like being cuckolded. They don't really get any action, are even denied to really join in, but are turned on by what they get to experience. What do you think, would these kinds of stories be appropriate for this site? I hope I can use the writing community here to get some feedback because I am no writer. I barely passed my German exam in Highschool ("Abitur"). I think, my English is quite allright here because I have all the time in the world to rephrase everything, and only some German figure of speach will pass through every now and then.

For the shared universe, I maybe need something like the "Black Pine Diaries reference guide of characters and places". Not so much for characters and places and more for rules and customs. I hope I can enter the relevant parts snippet by snipped naturally into the story.

Some future story ideas include;
- Where do white babies come from in this society. Maybe as a Miranda prequel.
- A whiteboi shoots the cum of a black man. If he impregnates a women, she doesn't get pregnant from him but from somebody else. I know this is far-fetched but it all plays in the future anyway. I can't really pin down how to write this one yet. I like the idea of being forced to cum and working really hard against it. I just find it hard to construct the circumstances and method how this would play out. Maybe a testicle transplant? But why? And if you see the black race as superior, why wouldn't you want to cum then?
- An interracial lesbian couple, the white girl gets pregnant from the brother of her lover
- Everyday life of a white couple before and after birth of her black twins, showing off the different classes in this society
- An unlikely friendship between a black and a white teenager leeds to the whiteboi freely enslaving himself to serve the black young adult one day before he turns 18. This saves him from being fully castrated because now his master gets to decide on his 18th birthday. - This one is also to show off the societies norms but isn't inherintly sexual. To keep it more in the theme of this site, I would add a chapter where something happens as a consequece of that. Maybe the whiteboi has to watch and serve his former friend and now master, when he gets it on with his high school crush

So because I have all those ideas and plan to post all those stories, I thought I take the opportunity to introduce myself.

- deutalo

Im 25 and id like to see stories where a white couple is born and raised in the future bnwo. But instead of the wife being the one who is more into black supremacy, its the male who reassures her its a great honor to be chosen by their Black Master to carry his superior child, while the wife is the one who is unsure about the order of things... or something like that, just putting ideas out, +1 to everything deutalo said, i agree, just wanted to add this to the list of ideas maybe ;)
Ill definitely read your stories

Hi, that sounds nice. I can see that work in my universe and it fits more into the site theme, I think. So why not. I'm working really irregularly on this though. So, I won't promise to get to it anytime soon.

Back