• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
Room temperature IQ post. Black kings can enjoy fucking men as well you know. Guys who are into femininity like to fuck feminine women, trans women are Hot and want to fuck black guys, black guys like fucking them. Not every black guy wants or needs to knock up every women every time they have sex - they can do both.

If you see a hot as fuck trans women why would biology matter? we are talking about sexual preferences and how people and society views them in that context - as such black men can have sex and breed femboys, guys, women, trans-women and trans men if they want to. The dominance over a transitioned white loser is quite appealing to a lot of black guys actually. Damn its like why not try asking black people what they like for once? Lots of different preferences out there.

Do better.
I am doing better by attempting to stop people from living in delusion. Trans women are women?? GTFO.. Trans women are mentally ill men dressing up and posing as women. Nice try on trying to change the narrative, typical liberal fucktard behavior. Never once did I say black men only should only fuck white women. They can fuck whomever they wish, my comment was based off of that man’s delusional ideal that he’s equal to a biological woman that has the ability to reproduce.

Your turn to do better.

No. Transwomen are women and deserve to be at #2 equal to other women. We don't belong with crossdressers, we aren't "faggots"; we're sluts and hoes. You use us as beautiful models for whiteboi propaganda, you could at least show us some respect.
Amen to that girl!

Sperm donors are kept separate so that the most beautiful white slave girls can be impregnated all the time! To replenish the slave castes!
In addition to this, we could make sure the sperm doners are wtbois who's male genetics are clearly inferior. In just a few generations we might be able to have white women being on average taller than white men. Since black kings are in control of everything, they can even control the genetics of the white race itself. You could for example influence intelligence, vision, height, traits...

No. Transwomen are women and deserve to be at #2 equal to other women. We don't belong with crossdressers, we aren't "faggots"; we're sluts and hoes. You use us as beautiful models for whiteboi propaganda, you could at least show us some respect.
There are many kinds of fraud. There are white boys who are hurting themselves by not getting their clitty clipped TODAY, as well as horny bnwo white bois who just sit and masturbate all day and don't actually suck cock

Almost 100% agree. Permanent chastity instead of castration. Is about the only change. Gotta leave leverage for punishment (ball torture).
I so think there is a 4th role for white men, worker bees.

When raising whites, the white bois should be given 1 time with a white woman so they will always know what they are missing. Enhances the tease and denial aspects. If you don't know what you are missing, it doesn't hurt as much.
I like both of these points. Leaving the white boy balls intact for abuse and punishment is a good option. Permanent chastity a must of coarse. This is a great way to keep them obedient and put them in their place if they start to get to full of them selves.

Back