• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
What should be the ideal society of the future?
It's very simple!
1. At the top of the social pyramid are black men and women! Only they have the right to work, power and social benefits! They live wherever they want, dress however they want, fuck whoever they want!
2. Below them are white women! They are slaves of black masters! First and foremost sex slaves! They live where the masters tell them to live, dress in whatever the masters tell them to wear, wear collars with their nickname (which the masters gave her)!
The young and attractive ones' duties include sexual gratification of the black masters! The older ones perform the duties of laundresses, dishwashers, and cleaning ladies!
3. At the very bottom are the white men! They fall into 3 categories:
Young sissy faggots (femboys/shemales/crossdressers) who are obliged to sexually satisfy the black masters! They live where the masters tell them to, wear collars with nicknames!
Older men work in dirty jobs
Sperm donors are kept separate so that the most beautiful white slave girls can be impregnated all the time! To replenish the slave castes!

I didn’t describe everything, unfortunately! It is also necessary to plan in the early stages of pregnancy (in white females) the sex of the child! A program for compulsory castration for the lower caste is also necessary!
Also "slut schools" for white girls! If I forgot something, please add it!

44395f47-577b-4f2f-b2e4-335ac7668cea.jpeg tumblr_nbuep0oB4s1t9wjg1o3_500.jpg 84966654_010_1d45.jpg 80518979_008_555c.jpg perfect_femb-91958.jpg natalie-mars-michael-del-ray-5.jpg EyyDDqdWQAgPapj.jpg A7D5714.jpg amp.6.jpg 06.jpg black-master-white-slave-woman.jpg interracial-as-white-sissy-boy-i-need-to-be-sriving-bbc-nF4e9A (1).jpg

It's very simple!
1. At the top of the social pyramid are black men and women! Only they have the right to work, power and social benefits! They live wherever they want, dress however they want, fuck whoever they want!
2. Below them are white women! They are slaves of black masters! First and foremost sex slaves! They live where the masters tell them to live, dress in whatever the masters tell them to wear, wear collars with their nickname (which the masters gave her)!
The young and attractive ones' duties include sexual gratification of the black masters! The older ones perform the duties of laundresses, dishwashers, and cleaning ladies!
Young sissy faggots (femboys/shemales/crossdressers) who are obliged to sexually satisfy the black masters! They live where the masters tell them to, wear collars with nicknames!
Sperm donors are kept separate so that the most beautiful white slave girls can be impregnated all the time! To replenish the slave castes!

I didn’t describe everything, unfortunately! It is also necessary to plan in the early stages of pregnancy (in white females) the sex of the child! A program for compulsory castration for the lower caste is also necessary!

View attachment 323855 View attachment 323857 View attachment 323858 View attachment 323859 View attachment 323860 View attachment 323861 View attachment 323862 View attachment 323863 View attachment 323864 View attachment 323865 View attachment 323866 View attachment 323867
Almost 100% agree. Permanent chastity instead of castration. Is about the only change. Gotta leave leverage for punishment (ball torture).
I so think there is a 4th role for white men, worker bees.

When raising whites, the white bois should be given 1 time with a white woman so they will always know what they are missing. Enhances the tease and denial aspects. If you don't know what you are missing, it doesn't hurt as much.

Almost 100% agree. Permanent chastity instead of castration. Is about the only change. Gotta leave leverage for punishment (ball torture).

When raising whites, the white bois should be given 1 time with a white woman so they will always know what they are missing. Enhances the tease and denial aspects. If you don't know what you are missing, it doesn't hurt as much.
Great!👍

It's very simple!

Why can’t we all live and work together? Why are you only making black men and women work? The BNWO in my eyes is a rank structure just like the military. Black men & women are at the top, all other women are in the middle and all other men are the bottom of the totem pole.

It's very simple!

View attachment 323855 View attachment 323857 View attachment 323858 View attachment 323859 View attachment 323860 View attachment 323861 View attachment 323862 View attachment 323863 View attachment 323864 View attachment 323865 View attachment 323866 View attachment 323867
THIS IS THE FUTURE!!!! I submit to my black masters as the sissy cuck white boy i am! I hope I can be a sperm donor so I can have many white ********* that breed and get impregnated by black men!!! It is destiny! Black bulls are here to be worshipped as gods and kings that’s why they were blessed with bbc!!! Bbc is king! I love bbc! I bow down to my black masters!!! Enslave me!!! Beat me! Fuck me! Do as you please! My body is yours to use and abuse!

Thi

This is beautiful! Degrade those disgusting white men us white men are disgusting! We don’t deserve happiness like bbc bulls!

No. Transwomen are women and deserve to be at #2 equal to other women. We don't belong with crossdressers, we aren't "faggots"; we're sluts and hoes. You use us as beautiful models for whiteboi propaganda, you could at least show us some respect.
Disagree 100% Transwomen aren't women, hence "trans" in front of the woman.. You weren't born a woman, you have zero reproductive organs and you literally transitioned into looking like a woman. If you were a real woman, if you were born a woman you wouldn't have to chop a dick off (or not), dilate a hole daily to mimic a vagina, and take hormones to prove to yourself that you were somehow born in the wrong body.

You are playing dress up, which identifies you also as a crossdresser. You are a man, wearing women's clothing and you like being fucked by other men.

You are used as models in propaganda because those men are emasculated and accept themselves as faggots.

Disagree 100% Transwomen aren't women, hence "trans" in front of the woman.. You weren't born a woman, you have zero reproductive organs and you literally transitioned into looking like a woman. If you were a real woman, if you were born a woman you wouldn't have to chop a dick off (or not), dilate a hole daily to mimic a vagina, and take hormones to prove to yourself that you were somehow born in the wrong body.

You are playing dress up, which identifies you also as a crossdresser. You are a man, wearing women's clothing and you like being fucked by other men.

You are used as models in propaganda because those men are emasculated and accept themselves as faggots.
The only real question is: Dominant black men want to fuck women or trans women? I'm not saying you're not women. But in the BNWO you won't be the first choice.

The only real question is: Dominant black men want to fuck women or trans women? I'm not saying you're not women. But in the BNWO you won't be the first choice.
They want to fuck women hands down. They want to breed with women, impossible to breed & impregnate a man that dresses up as a woman. I don’t think transgenders would be a second, third or fourth choice.

It's very simple!

What's missing is a photo of an old white man performing dirty work.

Let's not overlook the bottom of the hierarchy!

Trans women are women, and deserve BBC!

Don't be envious, just because a trans women, or even a sissy whiteboi who embraces his femininity is going to be getting more BBC from black kings than you lot.
How are they women? Why qualities of a trans would entice a Black man to choose a trans over a REAL biological woman. A man’s desire is to breed and reproduce, not breed an artificial hole

How are they women? Why qualities of a trans would entice a Black man to choose a trans over a REAL biological woman. A man’s desire is to breed and reproduce, not breed an artificial hole
Room temperature IQ post. Black kings can enjoy fucking men as well you know. Guys who are into femininity like to fuck feminine women, trans women are Hot and want to fuck black guys, black guys like fucking them. Not every black guy wants or needs to knock up every women every time they have sex - they can do both.

If you see a hot as fuck trans women why would biology matter? we are talking about sexual preferences and how people and society views them in that context - as such black men can have sex and breed femboys, guys, women, trans-women and trans men if they want to. The dominance over a transitioned white loser is quite appealing to a lot of black guys actually. Damn its like why not try asking black people what they like for once? Lots of different preferences out there.

Do better.

Back