• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Good Moaning America - another public hot white women gone black

Rumors of secret rendezvouses started the moment they became friends in 2014, and rumors of them hooking up at separate events in 2017 ran rampant around ABC.

In fact, they were afraid to even be around each other, we hear.

“The rumors freaked them out. They panicked. They weren’t true, and after that, they were terrified to hang out together or be on-air and be too friendly,” the second source said.

Now that the rumor is officially fact, don’t expect to hear from Holmes and Robach. They both were mum about the situation when they appeared on their show, “GMA 3,” Thursday afternoon, despite arriving at the studio “as a couple.”

Front-cover-1212022.jpg.jpg

This is a fantasy that has come to a reality to me as I always fantasized about them hooking up. I’ve always thought Amy was a gorgeous woman and now we know she’s been blacked.. With both of them being married, I wonder what’s going to happen with their marriage..
Now I’m wondering if maybe TJ has also been fucking the other really hot woman (Dr Jennifer Aston) also. They are seen together a lot also..?

This is a fantasy that has come to a reality to me as I always fantasized about them hooking up. I’ve always thought Amy was a gorgeous woman and now we know she’s been blacked.. With both of them being married, I wonder what’s going to happen with their marriage..
Now I’m wondering if maybe TJ has also been fucking the other really hot woman (Dr Jennifer Aston) also. They are seen together a lot also..?
They met at the gym and I know that when I've gone commando, women notice and I'm not super muscular!

I believe that both are separated.

I vividly remember in 2020 during the BLM movement she made an obvious, to me anyway, dick-size reference! And she blatantly makes passes at him live on air.

I thought she was single! How did her husband miss it? Maybe he accepted getting cuckolded? It makes me wonder.

Dr. Jennifer Aston has while live on air been openly rude to him. Facial expressions, so I don't believe she is in the mix.

How do you know all this.? Is it because you watch GMA 3 a lot, or what. ? All I know is that they for now have been taken off the air. Not sure if they will ever be back.. I’ve always liked Amy but now that I know she is getting black cock, like so many of the rest of us girls, I love her even more.
TJ isn’t very black but we know he’s still black..

How do you know all this.? Is it because you watch GMA 3 a lot, or what. ? All I know is that they for now have been taken off the air. Not sure if they will ever be back.. I’ve always liked Amy but now that I know she is getting black cock, like so many of the rest of us girls, I love her even more.
TJ isn’t very black but we know he’s still black..
I work at home and watch or rather listen to quite a bit of the news. Not so much anymore, but then I did. I was seriously surprised when she didn't get called out for her obvious big D statement and blatant passes. Even back in early 2020, it was obvious they had something going on.

He does look mixed to some degree. I hesitate to call him Black, but he is a man of color. Not that it should matter, but it does.

Back