• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Give me some advice

Hello, some weeks ago I posted an answer one of these thread, and I mentioned my wife was with a black guy some years ago. Some of you encouraged us to try it again. Now, we found a new guy on a swinger site. But we don't really know what are such black gods like? What cloth she should wear, and how I would get involved in this? Go with my wife, or not? Watch them or not? Any advice would be helpful.....

Finally, it have happened. It was fantastic! She went to the date in a blue mini dress and in a stunning and black underwear set. I stayed at home. I waited all night in a trance, my prick was hard all night as I imagined what may have happened. She came home at 5am... she was totally tired but well fucked and satiated. She fucked with him at least five time as she remembered, but she lost the counting sometimes. My only fear they fucked bareback at last and she brought home a lot of sperm. But her count was amazing, red and swollen and wet... I had to make myself... But the next day was terrible. She told me she want to move there. I fear. Really.

Back