• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Follow my introducing

I kiss the hand of all superior dark skinned Lord, or Mistress, and say hello to all whites like me! I post any of my thoughs, to describe myself if somebody is curious.
I am owned by a dark skinned Muslim Lord, I don't looking for here relationsship, but glad to have place I can be what I am. I can accept myself as slave.

I was chating lots of whites, and they asked me how I serve my Muslim Master. They was curious only about sex. But never asked me about emotions. Therefore I think I have to write something about it. I am a silly white catholic woman, it mean I don't want to teach somebody of course. But my Muslim Master has been educate me more than three years already, so I think probably my thoughs can help to other whites, what does it mean Superiority of Muslims. My Muslim Master educated me that it is not enough at all to spread our pathetic legs in front of Muslims. If a white girl or woman can not more, she will be really just fuckmeat for Muslims. We have to understand our inferiority. We have to accept our purpose as white infidels. We have to submit our body, our heart, and our soul for Muslims. We have to learn what Muslims like, and what don't. We have to follow their commands without hesitation. My Muslim Master taught me, that Allah is God of Muslims, and Muslims are God of all infidels. Muslim conquerors will educate us, and show us our purpose. It is the most important thing to respect Muslim conquerors as they deserve. Muslims don't like when a silly white infidel doesn't humble enough. Muslims are God of infidels, it mean we have to pray to them. How to pray for Muslims?

How should whites behave?

First of all, we have to prepare ourself well to meet a superior Muslim conquerors. We have to prepare our body first. Never forget, that we are dirty and mucky infidels. We remain dirty also when we wash our body. But we have to clean our pale plain looking body of course. We have to go to cosmetic too, we have to make our pale body hairless, and well enough for Muslims. Makeup as less as it can be. We have to be honestly for superior Muslims, and we shouldn't try to hide our uglyness. Than we have to prepare our soul for Muslims. We have to stand in front of a big mirror, and look at our pale body. We have to find all fault of our body and have to tell it loudly to notice. For eample: My titts are too small. My titts are too saggy. I am too skinny. I am too fat. I am too short. My legs are too weak. My legs are too fat. My face is not nice enough. And the most important, my skin is too pale. I don't follow it, every white girl and woman understand already what I am speaking about. Than we have to choose which one clothes to wear. Expensive, and too elegant clothes are forbidden. Muslims don't like when a worthless mucky infidel wear clothes like this. Our clothes must be easy. Easy to be opened in front when Muslims want to inspect our pathetic body in public, and can be take off easily. Our clothes have to show our body, but not too much. Don't forget that infidels are never nice enough for Muslims. Never forget, that Muslim conquerors doesn't like infidels, and doesn't like our plain looking body. The best clothes is a middle long skirt. It can be raise easily, but hide our weak pathetic legs. Our blouse must be open easlily when Muslims want to inspect our titts. When we are kneeling in front of superior Muslim conquerors already, (our pathetic legs must be spreaded) we have to bow down our head, and waiting patently until Muslim conqueror raise our head, and we can look up to him, and look in his eyes. Than we have to start to pray to him.

How to pray? First we have to tell him how thankfull we are because he look at us, how thankfull we are because we can kneeling in front of him, how thankfull we are because we are allowed to look up him. Than we have to apologize because we are white, we are infidel, we are silly and can not understand superiority of Muslims well. We have to apologize all fault of our inferior pale and ugly body.

Rewards from superior dark skinned Muslims:
We white infidels pray to Muslim conquerors, to make us their slave. And they will hear us, and understand us. They make us their slave, and show us our purpose. Altough they are severe, they punish us when we are disobedient, but they reward us too, when we behave ourself well. When we, white infidels work hard, and serve superior Muslims well as under-servant. They will give us the greatest reward. They give us as wounderfull gift, what nobody can imagine who have never been used by a hard Muslim warrior. I try to describe this heaven, but sure can not show it.
First reward: Muslim conqueror make us kneeling in front of him, allow us to look up to him, and he look deep in our eyes. And feel his amazing Muslim power. He suggest us, hypnotyze us. Make our heart beating hard. And we dont’t know where we are. Who we are? And we start to enter into heaven.
Second reward. Conqueror command to us to take off our clothes. It is very very uncomfortable to kneeling naked in front of him. He is laughing first of course when he look at our weak, pathetic, pale body. But altough our pale body show them how inferior, and mucky and filthy we are, Muslims don’t brush off us. Not. They reward us. They touches our disgusting body.
Third reward: Muslim conqueror commands to kneel naked in front of him, and allow us to open his pants. When a white infidel open pants of a hard Muslim warrior, she doesn’t feel his Muslim power only, but feel his sweet smell too. No. Not sweet smell. It is hard smell. It change our mind. It make us desirous. We look up to him with longing eyes, our heart beating as hard as never. Than he command us to remove his pants.
Fourth reward: Infidel white female is kneeling in front of Muslim conqueror naked, and allowed to admire Muslim conqueror’s hard muscled body, and beautiful dark skin. Than he commands to kissing his superior body. And when our filthy pink lips touches Muslim’s body first, our pathetic pale body trembles, and craving for next kiss as hard as never before, and kiss his legs again and again.
Fifth reward: Muslim conqueror grab our hair and push head to him, but not to his legs. And white infidel slut feel his hard Muslim cock. Than he commands her to remove his underpants, and push her head to his genitals again. Than he lose the grip a little bit, and white bitch do her duty, and starts to kissing his cock. He enjoy it, than grab her hair hard again, and push her head to his cock, and commands. LICK! And white starts to licking his cock, and his balls. Muslim Master grab her hair hard, and push her head where he want to make her to lick, and teach her for her new purpose, to worship Muslim Master’s body. Muslims teach us like this again and again until we learn how to worship them. And when Muslim conqueror think that we are obedient and humble enough he give us the most beautiful sixth reward. Sixth reward: How beautifull is the six reward, it can understand only whites who has experienced the previous rewards. The feeling to make domestic work on all fours naked, and feel that he look at our pale pathetic body. We whites try to concentrate to our work, but can not already. Our heart starts to beating hard, and we waiting his hard manly hand. Than he grabs our hair, and raise our head, and look deep in our eyes. Than push our head to his groin again, and we feel his hard cock. And look up to him craving. I don’t want to describe again that happiness when he command us to open his pants, and to kissing and licking him again and again. And when we are crazy already, and lickin his hard dark cock panting, he put his cock in our mouth. I will follow it.

this is so well written. i got to serve a spectacular muslim man once and i was praising his every move on my sissy body

Back