• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

First week of being a girl

JoshyJoS

Jack of Spades Whiteboi Gooner
This is my first week on estrogen. I showed this BLM tank to a black man on grindr and asked what he would think if he saw me out wearing it. He said he would think I was a supporter and would appreciate it... And that it made him want to fuck me twice as hard. Obviously I ordered it! It came today along with my new long term chastity cage and pink panties.

1000014442.jpg

L
This is my first week on estrogen. I showed this BLM tank to a black man on grindr and asked what he would think if he saw me out wearing it. He said he would think I was a supporter and would appreciate it... And that it made him want to fuck me twice as hard. Obviously I ordered it! It came today along with my new long term chastity cage and pink panties.

View attachment 391783
I love the dedication that whiteboys have to turn themselves into pretty girls, keep going whity ! :)

Back