• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Feel me up.

No cumming, white boy.

Ofcourse not Ms. Miller. I would never cum unless im told to do so.
Being able to be a good cucky, and a good inferior whiteboy cuck is my purpose.

Pleasing, worshipping, and making sure you and those much stronger, better black men are satisfied is my only purpose.
I am a pathetic loser and fag. I deserve it and i am happy to be put in my place by you

Ofcourse not Ms. Miller. I would never cum unless im told to do so.
Being able to be a good cucky, and a good inferior whiteboy cuck is my purpose.

Pleasing, worshipping, and making sure you and those much stronger, better black men are satisfied is my only purpose.
I am a pathetic loser and fag. I deserve it and i am happy to be put in my place by you
What a loser. You're a failure, and my bitch.

What a loser. You're a failure, and my bitch.

Thank you for calling me a loser and allowing me to be your bitch. I would love nothing more
Im happy i could be of use as your personal bitch. And i would make sure to stay as obedient, submissive, and docile/subservient as possible for both you and whatever black men you decide to have over.
Making sure both you and them are please is all im good for. I would love nothing more to make sure i can be of use and serve.

You definitely know your place.

Thank you. I aim to be as obedient and submissive as possible.
And to make sure i can be good
And thank you, i strive to be as pleasing as i can. And one of the best rewards is being told i know my place and that im a good whiteboi.

Doing anything without protest, having my mind and body and soul be free of use and to be used in any way possible to please is what i aim for.
I am inferior, im weak and a loser and a pathetic cucky with my clitty locked in chastity i am worth nothing, i deserve to be stepped on and ignored like filth by someone like you.

Thank you. I aim to be as obedient and submissive as possible.
And to make sure i can be good
And thank you, i strive to be as pleasing as i can. And one of the best rewards is being told i know my place and that im a good whiteboi.

Doing anything without protest, having my mind and body and soul be free of use and to be used in any way possible to please is what i aim for.
I am inferior, im weak and a loser and a pathetic cucky with my clitty locked in chastity i am worth nothing, i deserve to be stepped on and ignored like filth by someone like you.
I like your mindset. Now be a good bitch, and go buy a dress.

Back