• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Feel me up.

no fuck off go to some next fuck off site u whore
I don't think that's an appropriate way of talking to a woman who is clearly enjoying everything a Black Man has to give. Comments like that make women leave this site unless she isn't just bursting into laughter about that cute little whiteboi pig rant.

I beg you're little white dick gets hard imagining some strong black and all over my sexy white body.

Ofcourse it does, well it would when my clitty wouldnt be in chastity ofcourse :p

But the answer is yes, any whiteboi wants nothing more to be put in our place, being called a loser by you, and having a fantasy of a hung black bull touching you while beta whiteboi cucks like myself are only allowed to watch (and even if thats not allowed) i would still constantly think about it.

I would make you pay to watch. And, you better fucking not be cumming.

Ofcourse thats why i said in my earlier post i feel like i shouldnt even be allowed to look at that picture in those silver pants.

But ofcourse i would pay, i dont deserve to see girls naked, let alone seeing them naked with strong black guys.

And i wouldnt cum or do anything unless i have strict permission to do so, and only then. If i wouldnt be allowed to cum i wouldnt even dare of doing it.

What a fucking loser. It's hard to see white boys as human.

Yes im a weak pathetic loser, thank you for putting me in my place.

I think we might aswell get leashed and put in the doghouse outside and told to stay there untill im allowed to get out again.
Added bonus of that is being that there is no way that i can be in the way when you find a strong black men, and you wont even have to see or hear me.

I would keep you inside so you can serve us. Me, Jamal, Tyrone, Devonte, Quinton, and a few others.

Ofcourse. I would do whatever was asked of me in a heartbeat. No question asked.
I would be happy to be allowed to be of any use to you or any black man that is there.

Im a pathetic loser, a whiteboi and a cuck, im worth nothing so you are free to do with me as you please.
My only purpose is to please you and those black gods in any way possible.

Back