• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Feedback

Frobisher

Author!
Author
Admittedly I give little feedback on other authors' stories. To be honest I don't find many that I really like. That's not unusual. We all have our own kinks. Mostly, authors in this genre write for themselves, not for a wider audience. Also, most people use this site as an aid to fantasy and don't stick around to interact.

But - and I'm sure this applies to other authors as well - a lack of any feedback puts me off writing. A short 'like' or comment goes a long way.

I'll endeavor to add a brief comment to any story I enjoy in the future, and hope others will do the same

Admittedly I give little feedback on other authors' stories. To be honest I don't find many that I really like. That's not unusual. We all have our own kinks. Mostly, authors in this genre write for themselves, not for a wider audience. Also, most people use this site as an aid to fantasy and don't stick around to interact.

But - and I'm sure this applies to other authors as well - a lack of any feedback puts me off writing. A short 'like' or comment goes a long way.

I'll endeavor to add a brief comment to any story I enjoy in the future, and hope others will do the same
Fair enough. I have been digging into the back-archives to read, but I will work harder to comment on the more recent works.

I try to comment once in a while, but here's the thing -- we're all here to jack off, basically. So, when we find a great story, we're usually concentrating on THAT.

You're right though: From the writer's point of view, the lack of feedback sucks. As you obviously do, I also take pride in my stories, work hard on them, etc., and it can be disheartening to have maybe 1-2 people bother to say they liked it.

Back