• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Far right and conservative ******

Thanks for the comment
That's the right attitude just being supportive and helpful to your children is enough to make us happy ☺️ more parents should understand that
Thank you for your response. We would be happy if she had a boyfriend or girlfriend or any race, as long as they treated her good and she was happy. I am well aware of how pleasing black men can be from a couple past girlfriends of mine telling me so I do hope she experiences that as well. I will not tell her that of course though.

Another option might be to find a white cuck that they would like and accept. Your ****** can then get to know your black partner as a friend or roommate of the white cuck. Don't tell them he's a cuck, obviously lol. You can all live together and your cuck can serve you both and be a decoy of sorts to your ******, disarming them of their animosity towards the black man whose cum is dripping from your pussy while you enjoy some ****** time.
There are plenty of right wing conservatives that are black. Maybe just start with exposing your ****** to more of those figures so they don't reflexively associate black men with their political enemies.

If you don't want your ****** in your life, the choice is simple... piss them off. But if you do want them in your life, no need to take them head on and create a situation where everyone loses something they care about.

Besides, if you want to make a more meaningful impact towards the overall goal of a BNWO society, wouldn't it be more effective to bring your parents slightly closer to acceptance than drive them farther away? You may not convert them to supporters, but being confrontational or rebellious about it will put them on the defense automatically, and that just creates more opposition to the progress you want to see. The less opposition there is in the world, the faster the inevitable shift will come. So pushing your ****** father away from your ideals, even slightly, actually creates more resistance and further postpones the day black people are no longer oppressed and can begin fulfilling their rightful and natural roles as superiors in society.

Using tactics of subversion will be more effective, and if you can at least get your ****** to reluctantly accept you dating choices, you can enjoy the added bonus that they are unwittingly supporting a movement of black supremacy that you are helping to promote.

Indeed as a working class white man, who grew up with working class black people since the 70s, I can attest to the truth of this.

Basically, Africans, Jamaicans, Bajuns and people from the Indian SubContinent, are almost entirely socially conservative. To a level which wouldn't only be considered "far right", it would actually be illegal were such politics openly espoused by white natives in the UK.

Were I to openly express the views and politics of most of the black and brown Brits I grew up with, police would be paying me a visit and the white conservatives the white left pretend are one step away from Adolf, would be denouncing me and backing into the hedge like that Homer Simpson meme.

Black people, be they fourth generation Jamaican Brits or Nigerian citizens, fresh from Lagos, or Indian, Bangladeshi or Pakistani immigrants.

Ask them anything social or political as it pertains to race, religion, feminism or sexuality...

Pin back your ears and hang on to your hat because you are going to be walloped by a hurricane of hardcore religious intolerance, anti gay rhetoric, not just an expectation of trad gender roles; the DEMAND for them. A vehement repulsion at the thought of ********* marrying out of the group. Tribal intolerance, blood and soil type nationalism, pride for historic wars won, empires seized, borders expanded and the successful oppression or extermination of national, racial or religious foes.

Which is to say. They are normal. That is normal.

Normal healthy people tend to prefer homogeneity, trad gender roles, are hostile to sexualities which challenge those gender roles, involve the weakening of the collective masculinity of the tribe and lead to the genetic dead end of a familial, tribal or racial line. Ask any Zulu, African American or Black Brit what they think of conquering warrior and highly successful Zulu Imperialist, Shaka Zulu? You are going to get some enthusiastic apologia for Zulu Imperialism and a ton of excuses for war, oppression, torture and murder in the name of Zulu Supremacy. Ask a Muslim or Arab what they think of their prophet Muhummad's Imperial conquests? How about the Ottoman Empire or the Barbary Pirates who raided the coasts of Europe and took over a million European slaves! Or ask aboutslave takers and traders of West Africa or the Arabic Trans Saharan slave trade which was more brutal and went on far longer than anything white Europeans ever did.

Lets just put it like this, they are not going to be apologising for any of it, EVER and even using the word "reparations" will result in a belly laugh and some form of "my race/tribe/nation/religion and culture is better than yours and we kicked your arses. Go and cry to those European fools who fall for that crap, because we don't give a feck"

And if anyone finds hatred upsetting; whatever you do, don't ask anyone from Africa, the Middle East, Turkey or Iran, what they think of the Jews.

Do yourself a favour and skip it.

Donald Trump, is demonstrably more left wing and liberal than most Africans, African diaspora, Arabs, Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus.

The big secret is, black wokeratti, those supporters of the queer and racial revolution, those who demanded less or no police, were almost all upper class, Ivy League students and graduates, legacy media talking heads or the criminal fringe who saw dollar signs in the chaos.

Whether it was Pew research or an on the street voxpop with black residents, most poor black Americans wanted more, not less police!

They are rational actors and yes....conservative/right wing. They only vote left because of a rapidly diminishing tactic of pretending that everyone to the right of Hillary, is one step away from being a Grand Wizard of the KKK.

The BLM/Floyd/CRT revolution was an establishment coup to remove Trump, keep him out and demote, punish and oppress the demographic most responsible for the uncouth Trump being allowed to sit in the Oval Office; poor, working and middle class rural white men, without a degree.

An audacious, highly sophisticated coup and piece of successful class warfare, so bloody brilliantly executed that it puts Vladimir Lenin to shame. Elite whites and blacks united, to use half truths, viral videos, emotion and downright lies; fed through a wholly activist/bipartisan legacy media, a carefully curated and manipulated internet and an elite academia, no longer involved in the scientific method, but instead, carrying out a stealth Cultural Revolution along racial and gender lines instead of class.

It was/is all about giving poor whites (especially the men) a kicking for inflicting Trump on respectable Americans. And they did it whilst maintaining deniability; behind the pretence that we were seeing another righteous uprising of the poor oppressed black community, against the grinding oppression of white racism. Smoke and mirrors the lot of it.

Clever, clever bastards 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Back