• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Far right and conservative ******

If that's advice for changing your ******, I don't think I can really help. Myself, I just accepted the fact that it was like that and that they were all stupidly tight minded. I tried opening about sex, about BLM, about racism problems in the world, because usually peoples are intelligent enough to understand beauty in gesture and logic : don't kill, don't beat, all bad people aren't black, *shows great actions done by Black community*. Stuff like that, on the long run, can help a bit or really don't change anything. But anyway it goes, you've tried, and you have only one life to live, so live it with who and how you want.

If that's advice for changing your ******, I don't think I can really help. Myself, I just accepted the fact that it was like that and that they were all stupidly tight minded. I tried opening about sex, about BLM, about racism problems in the world, because usually peoples are intelligent enough to understand beauty in gesture and logic : don't kill, don't beat, all bad people aren't black, *shows great actions done by Black community*. Stuff like that, on the long run, can help a bit or really don't change anything. But anyway it goes, you've tried, and you have only one life to live, so live it with who and how you want.
That's pretty good advice ,softly softly...

Hi 'im new here and 'm looking for advice
My ****** is conservative and far right and for obvious reasons dating outside my race is not easy
Is there anything you recommend i should do to change that?
I don't know what to do
Well, personally i think if you are dating to love you should do it based on actual affection and not just physical traits. So with that being said if you happen to date someone that you like for who they are and they happen to be of another race that should be ok and shouldn't bother your ******, but I also don't think you should listen to many people here because they are mostly going to be talking purely on fetish and not about actual love. But hey your allowed to date who you want to date

My ****** is conservative and far right and for obvious reasons dating outside my race is not easy
I don't know what to do
You can have online fun you know what I mean message me love

Thanks that's a very good advice, i appreciate it

There is one problem with being on this website and castigating conservatives and white identarians. This is where white lefties come to tell the truth as they see it.

There is a political tactic called the Motte & Bailey.

Based on the "Motte" (the cold, dank, dark but fortified medieval tower where the people retreated to safety when the Vikings or perhaps the Moors came to kill and take slaves) and the bailey, (a nice wide open expanse where the people farmed and made merry under the sun when there were no Vikings to fear, but the daily offers no sanctuary.

As a political tactic it goes like this., in the bailey white people don't get to talk unless given permission by a POC or a trusted ally. In the bailey white men and women deserve regular beat downs and white men are encouraged to trans themselves out of the gene pool.
In the bailey White people are inferior trash and Black people superior to whites in the same way that a superhero is superior to a frail mortal. The sooner white people are an enslaved endangered species the better. What you do in the bailey would not be acceptable to 90% of people and your ****** aren't blind, they see what is happening and protest, vote Brexit, vote Trump and castigate the left and ring the alarm about lefties being anti white and carrying out a replacement, and welcoming in a black supremacy.

Now it is time to retreat to the fortified motte, where we say, "we just want to help the weak", and "create a utopia where everyone is equal". Only an evil person could disagree. It is an antisemitic conspiracy theory to say anyone wants to oppress and remove whitey! What you say in the motte, no one could disagree with and the right wing has successfully been neutralised as evil, dumb and wrong. Once that has been achieved, it's back out to the bailey where white people need to STFU, the men beaten and emasculated, the women impregnated by superior Black seed and we all look forward to a Black supremacist future.

It's not about antiracism, (protecting the weak POC) and LGBTQ rights (because male & female are a white supremacist patriarchal social constructs), diversity, equality and helping the weak and oppressed.

That is just the platitudinal flannel we say when the right wing have caught us bang to rights, hand in the "feck whites, whites suck" cookie jar.

Which is to say, on this site, we agree with the right wingers that whites are being subjugated, emasculated and there is a concerted effort to make whites a despised and powerless minority.

The only difference is, the right don't think that is a good thing.

You only get one ******, be nice to them especially as, ......"we agree with them on almost everything about the world"

The idiots are the lefties who really believe that flannel about equality we say in the fortified motte. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There is one problem with being on this website and castigating conservatives and white identarians. This is where white lefties come to tell the truth as they see it.

There is a political tactic called the Motte & Bailey.

Based on the "Motte" (the cold, dank, dark but fortified medieval tower where the people retreated to safety when the Vikings or perhaps the Moors came to kill and take slaves) and the bailey, (a nice wide open expanse where the people farmed and made merry under the sun when there were no Vikings to fear, but the daily offers no sanctuary.

As a political tactic it goes like this., in the bailey white people don't get to talk unless given permission by a POC or a trusted ally. In the bailey white men and women deserve regular beat downs and white men are encouraged to trans themselves out of the gene pool.
In the bailey White people are inferior trash and Black people superior to whites in the same way that a superhero is superior to a frail mortal. The sooner white people are an enslaved endangered species the better. What you do in the bailey would not be acceptable to 90% of people and your ****** aren't blind, they see what is happening and protest, vote Brexit, vote Trump and castigate the left and ring the alarm about lefties being anti white and carrying out a replacement, and welcoming in a black supremacy.

Now it is time to retreat to the fortified motte, where we say, "we just want to help the weak", and "create a utopia where everyone is equal". Only an evil person could disagree. It is an antisemitic conspiracy theory to say anyone wants to oppress and remove whitey! What you say in the motte, no one could disagree with and the right wing has successfully been neutralised as evil, dumb and wrong. Once that has been achieved, it's back out to the bailey where white people need to STFU, the men beaten and emasculated, the women impregnated by superior Black seed and we all look forward to a Black supremacist future.

It's not about antiracism, (protecting the weak POC) and LGBTQ rights (because male & female are a white supremacist patriarchal social constructs), diversity, equality and helping the weak and oppressed.

That is just the platitudinal flannel we say when the right wing have caught us bang to rights, hand in the "feck whites, whites suck" cookie jar.

Which is to say, on this site, we agree with the right wingers that whites are being subjugated, emasculated and there is a concerted effort to make whites a despised and powerless minority.

The only difference is, the right don't think that is a good thing.

You only get one ******, be nice to them especially as, ......"we agree with them on almost everything about the world"

The idiots are the lefties who really believe that flannel about equality we say in the fortified motte. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I think I got the most of it (sowwy, french, non native..) and I basically agree !
We on this site, know the truth, but we need to have that Motte and bailey strategy to make ourselves heard in the other world who's in the wrong.
idk if that's the essence, but it feels like it xD

I don't know what to do
Your ****** will not change. But, if you date black and you bring home your black boy friend, you will destroy your ******.

White families are powerless to stop interracial dating and they have to learn to live with it. The white ********'s pursuit of black dudes means she's forever lost to the white race and will never go back to weak white males after experiencing black male strength.

Your ****** will not change. But, if you date black and you bring home your black boy friend, you will destroy your ******.

White families are powerless to stop interracial dating and they have to learn to live with it. The white ********'s pursuit of black dudes means she's forever lost to the white race and will never go back to weak white males after experiencing black male strength.
You're right,they would never change no matter what, if only they understood this

You're right,they would never change no matter what, if only they understood this
They will never change but you will. By exercising your freedom to follow your heart and to follow nature, you will become stronger even as they decline and become weaker. Are you strong enough to cross over from the white world? Are you strong enough to see your white ****** collapse because of your personal racial choices?

Some white girls are selfish and only care about their own pleasure and not a serious pro-black comittment. Are you serious? Or are you an opportunist?

They will never change but you will. By exercising your freedom to follow your heart and to follow nature, you will become stronger even as they decline and become weaker. Are you strong enough to cross over from the white world? Are you strong enough to see your white ****** collapse because of your personal racial choices?

Some white girls are selfish and only care about their own pleasure and not a serious pro-black comittment. Are you serious? Or are you an opportunist?
I'm strong enough, very serious about this and fully committed

I don't know what to do

I just got here, but I think it is great that you are posting here. I think of myself as conservative financially and politically regarding history and government, but liberal regarding sexuality. You deserve your needs met and should be safe to date/marry or be with anyone you wish, male or female, of any race, and I hope you come to that conclusion. My wife and I told our ******** that 10 years ago and she is 24 now. It was the right thing to do. What is important is that you are treated well and happy!

I just got here, but I think it is great that you are posting here. I think of myself as conservative financially and politically regarding history and government, but liberal regarding sexuality. You deserve your needs met and should be safe to date/marry or be with anyone you wish, male or female, of any race, and I hope you come to that conclusion. My wife and I told our ******** that 10 years ago and she is 24 now. It was the right thing to do. What is important is that you are treated well and happy!
Thanks for the comment
That's the right attitude just being supportive and helpful to your children is enough to make us happy ☺️ more parents should understand that

Back