• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Ever notice that most of the woman are blonde

Just saying that’s how it looks to me blondes do have more fun.
Maybe some red heads too.
What you think
After being married to a true blonde haired blue eyed white girl and a LTR with a red head, both I encouraged to be a hotwife. I found the blonde liked the extra cock but liked better one one one with a guy when she decided. She seemed secretive about it and said she did it for me and didn't get much out of it. Even though the 3 somes and times I did watch her fuck she really got nasty. The redhead loved the extra cock and openly started fucking guys with and without me. She loved it and the attention she got. I worked a lot and she didn't work, perfect cuck situation. It seemed so many people knew about it. I told her one time that at the bar we hang out at I think some one might have a suspicion she was fucking this guy, she was, and she laughed and said. " It's too late everyone knows. And he's not the only one I have fucked from the bar. Plenty of your good old drinking buddies have no problem taking care of my pussy while you work". ....Blonde liked to act prim and proper until behind closed door. And redhead grabbed all she could and was proud of it.

Back