• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Eunuchs for the BNWO

I sostenitori di Trans aggiungono una nuova identità di genere: l'eunuco

Dr. Jame - An Introduction to Eunuchs, Eunuch Identity, and Gender Affirming Care for Eunuchs

A woman explained here how, in agreement with her Alpha, she castrated her beta husband.
I hope you can provide interesting contributions to the topic, and that an increasing number of betas will make the castrati community larger.

Knowing you are so submissive makes us more and more excited and dominant with your women... and with those cuckolds that many of us enjoy penetrating in order to teach their true role in the BNWO!

I fully support white males choosing castration as the ultimate act of submission to the BNWO. I've had a lengthy discussion with a white wife who's husband chose castration for himself when they decided she was going to be Black bred. This came after a discussion between the Black Bull the wife and the husband. They all 3 agreed it would be best. She now has 2 beautiful children. They wanted to be absolutely sure that the white husband was completely sterile while she is trying for Black pregnancy. The husbands submissiveness has increased, and he is a very gentle nurturing parent. He continues to be a devoted BNWO enthusiast.
They are very happy with the decision.

I fully support white males choosing castration as the ultimate act of submission to the BNWO. I've had a lengthy discussion with a white wife who's husband chose castration for himself when they decided she was going to be Black bred. This came after a discussion between the Black Bull the wife and the husband. They all 3 agreed it would be best. She now has 2 beautiful children. They wanted to be absolutely sure that the white husband was completely sterile while she is trying for Black pregnancy. The husbands submissiveness has increased, and he is a very gentle nurturing parent. He continues to be a devoted BNWO enthusiast.
I had similar discussion with men and my girlfriends over the years

Fascinating

Back