• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Equality Is BNWO

I just had a talk with a good white boi from my server and we were talking about BNWO and like how is unhealthy or too extreme sometimes. And he said that he sees it like any movement that has some extremist in it, but that doesn't mean is not real

He said there's 3 types of BNWO
Realistic, unrealistic and extreme

And basically for the realistic is equality. So like he said the reason white people were on top in the old days is because of slavery and racism, and when there's fairness Black people dominate because they're superior. So bnwo is the result of equality and its been happening since desegregation and the more equal opportunity Black people have the more they'll raise to the top

And I think that's actually like the best way to look at bnwo because most people want equality so like is just about what you believe comes out of it

unknown-25.png

Back