• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Enjoyment.

It's a strange thing to derive pleasure from receiving none, or even receiving mistreatment. The enjoyment for me comes from watching my gf pleasure Black dicks, and watching those same Black dicks make her cum like I never could.

I enjoy that the Black Man has made her holes unusable for me. He deserves them more anyway.

I enjoy that the Black Man has taken something from me. We, as colonizers, have taken so much from them, so the racial justice element to "giving up our women" feels morally just.

I enjoy being in a role that pleases Black Men.

I know that we all enjoy the bnwo. But my enjoyment of it as a black god is fundamentally different from you wives and whitebois. I'm just curious to hear about your experiences.
It's all about your pleasure, bigBlackKing. Yours and all other Superior Black Gods. Our pleasure comes from you getting what you deserve, and we inferior whites not, because we understand and accept our place beneath you. We celebrate your Superiority, your victories and triumphs, because we are incapable of achieving our own. The end of our pathetic race is what we crave, and witnessing our Betters, our Kings, our Black Masters, not only so easily conquer us, but take such joy and pleasure in doing so, is our greatest honor. Now, many of us cheer you on as we are erased from history, and for myself, ending my genetic ****** line as a sacrificial tribute to Black Superiority, Black Power and the coming BNWO, is the best decision I have, and could ever, make. Praise our Black Gods.

It's all about your pleasure, bigBlackKing. Yours and all other Superior Black Gods. Our pleasure comes from you getting what you deserve, and we inferior whites not, because we understand and accept our place beneath you. We celebrate your Superiority, your victories and triumphs, because we are incapable of achieving our own. The end of our pathetic race is what we crave, and witnessing our Betters, our Kings, our Black Masters, not only so easily conquer us, but take such joy and pleasure in doing so, is our greatest honor. Now, many of us cheer you on as we are erased from history, and for myself, ending my genetic ****** line as a sacrificial tribute to Black Superiority, Black Power and the coming BNWO, is the best decision I have, and could ever, make. Praise our Black Gods.

I like the way you worship, weakwhitemale.

I've always enjoyed the contrast between bbc and women of other races. And seeing the pleasure and bliss that all women and bois have from being fucked and filled by these powerful, superior cocks has always made my whiteboi dicklet twitch to the point where I've always derived immense pleasure from wasting my inferior seed.

To me it is just wonderful to see nature take its course. Bnwo is a natural step, evolutionary wise and for societies. And i am just thankful to be part of seeing it evolve!

It has become a passion of mine, being that im a loser pussy free white boi it gives me a sense of purpose. I love BNWO so much, I wish I was a white girl, but I am just a white boi, stroking myself into extinction. Black men > white men. Please take our women, enslave our men. Take what is owed to you Black Gods.

Back