• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Encouraging white men to have sex with each other

Should white men be encouraged to have sex with each other?

• Total voters
Absolutely but the false narrative about white heterosexuality needs to be broken one step at a time. Gradually we will realize that no unblacks, male or female, are straight or gay. We exist to serve and that’s it.
Love the phrasing here. Reading over it again just to re-enforce it

Oh gawd yes! ❤️ White cum being spurted into whiteboy mouths. White cum flowing into whiteboy butts. White cum covering whiteboy faces. Anywhere, so long as it stays far away from any woman.

I'd love to be in a whiteboy relationship. Two straight whiteboys comforting each other over how they're involuntarily pussyfree, and spending every night fantasizing about women we will never have while touching each other's tiny white peepees.
I'm totally with you. I love the idea of two weak faggots doing faggot things with each other. Maybe they even help each others staying locked in chastity and riding their Black Dildos together or even helping each other to learn deepthroating them. Whitebois could help each other when feeling lonely, they could hug and frenchkiss each other, snuggle while watching Netflix or BNWO propaganda and they could be do a lot of faggot things with each others to deepen their faggot feelings and whiteboi inferiority in many wonderful ways.

Back