• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Encouragement

JoshyJoS

Jack of Spades Whiteboi Gooner
So while I'm certainly a sexually submissive slut for our superiors, tomorrow I may be meeting a new man for a master-slave dynamic. This will be long term/committed, and I'm a little nervous because we haven't talked much about his plans. I know he expects chastity, paddling and bondage while abusing my holes. I negotiated that I need degradation, cum-feeding, and nonsexual servitude, so he's down for that (and requiring I clean his floors). Give me some encouragement, darkwanderer. Send me PMs if you'd like with extreme encouragement.

Congrats! True Jack of Spades, Black Men exclusively!! Well, fingers crossed you will meet an experienced Dom and a new level of submission. Hopefully, He will be powerful enough to keep you in your place Joshy. Wish you become more slutty with each thrust in your holes to get you stretched enough for a more superior black cocks. If He requests you stay locked up then sissygazm will be your reward, slut ♠️♠️♠️

Back