• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

DW Still in business?

sharonsmif

Author!
Author
I posted a story last week, but it has yet to appear on the website. That's very odd, considering how prompt the process used to be. That leads me to ask if there are problems with the site, and if so, can members do anything to help?

SharonSmif

hey! Yeah we're still here. Can you tell me the name of the missing story so I can investigate?

Hi, dig420,

My story, "Our Hillbilly Honeymoon," was added to my album during the night, so everything is okay. Thanks for getting in touch with me.

Sharon

The site seems to be working fine now. Although I look at the latest threads of the forums here, and I'm at a loss. One topic is about white cuckold humiliation, the second topic is violence and betrayal. I don't understand why there is so much discussion on these topics. I would understand if there were so many topics about business. I can sometimes spend the whole day with successionresource.com business consultants analyzing our business. On this topic, it would be possible to open a topic in which there would be at least a hundred comments. After all, I recently opened a furniture business, and I have something to share in terms of the success of business development.

Back