• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Dubai Porta Potty

I've heard about this concept a few times but yet to see any evidence. It's very believable as wealthy Arabs have absolute power within their countries, but wondering if there was any media or proof of what goes on?

There are testimonials from girls involved online and I'm sure there are videos circulating but not available mainstream. They want to keep it a bit hush hush because they won't want the publicity or it will all be stopped.

I've heard about this concept a few times but yet to see any evidence. It's very believable as wealthy Arabs have absolute power within their countries, but wondering if there was any media or proof of what goes on?
I missed this!😲 What kind of potty is this?

That's wild!😃😂
The Arab men love abusing and degrading white girls and pay large sums of money to fly them out to Dubai to do their perverse bidding. The girls will do absolutely anything the men want, things they would never even consider back home such as allowing the men to beat them to a pulp, being shit on and eating shit and getting fucked by dogs. Obviously all these acts are illegal in Dubai so the girls are sworn to secrecy and if they end up in hospital or worse, nothing can come back on the men involved and the girls agree to it all for the huge financial gain.

Back