• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Does anyone like to eat another man's semen? But my wife ordered me to do it.

I hate the taste of cum, but every time my wife has sex, she demands that I have to lick her pussy clean. But in this way I also had to eat her lover's cum. and I found out that different men's cum tasted different, most of them were nasty but a few were a little bit sweet and had a pineapple flavor. What flavors of cum do you guys like?
View attachment 1.mp4

As a girl, let me add that I have found that black guys all seem to have a salty-sweet taste that I actually enjoy. I have heard that guys who eat a large volume of pineapple can influence how their semen tastes, as well as guys who eat large quantities of garlic can alter the flavor as well, though it does not lead to a garlic-accent.

As for white guys, mostly their semen tastes kinda' bitter to me, and Hispanic semen tastes a different kind of bitter. It is hard to explain, but I have come to think that semen taste is mostly a racial-thing, and as usual, black cocks are best!

As a girl, let me add that I have found that black guys all seem to have a salty-sweet taste that I actually enjoy. I have heard that guys who eat a large volume of pineapple can influence how their semen tastes, as well as guys who eat large quantities of garlic can alter the flavor as well, though it does not lead to a garlic-accent.

As for white guys, mostly their semen tastes kinda' bitter to me, and Hispanic semen tastes a different kind of bitter. It is hard to explain, but I have come to think that semen taste is mostly a racial-thing, and as usual, black cocks are best!
Yeah black clocks matter9

Back