• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Does anyone have a thing for Kate Middleton ?

Not my cup of tea sexually but who do you think would win in a fight
Kate Middleton or princess markel?
Also on the same bill Edward or his redheaded step brother?
If u r talking about serious hand2hand combat, then kate would win, she is sporty, lith and agile, this woman would heck out of the Merkel.

But I Fantasies about Merkel took her on a choke hold and strnagled her to faith while kate expires with protruded tongue and 1000yards stare( pls MI6, I have no evil real intention towards princess of Wales, it's just a fantasy).

Bill guy is fitter then ginger too, but seems bit nerdy type, like a doctor, don't know who would win a h2h combat

Not my cup of tea sexually but who do you think would win in a fight
Kate Middleton or princess markel?
Also on the same bill Edward or his redheaded step brother?
In my mind there is not the slightest question that Goddess Meghan Markle would Fuck her up for real. She came from way, way closer to The Street than any Royal has even seen. Then she could Piss all over me just for the Hell of it. I think I need to start a Thread about Her (Goddess Meghan) next week.

In my mind there is not the slightest question that Goddess Meghan Markle would Fuck her up for real. She came from way, way closer to The Street than any Royal has even seen. Then she could Piss all over me just for the Hell of it. I think I need to start a Thread about Her (Goddess Meghan) next week.
Pls do, I like to imagine, Meghan choking kate on her posh countryside home, Amber halls master bedroom, with her bare hands, after giving her a surprise visit when she was alone (Meg probably figure out this by checking Royals schedule) , kate would expire as her soft neck get crushed under Meghans grip and she dies ...her bladder voided , flooding the white bedsheet, an undignified end of a classy woman..

Megan would then kiss protruded tongue and stare directly into her cold dead eyes, followed by a necro molestation, which end with Kate's body rolled on her stomach and she is necro ass fucked by a big black strap-on wear by Meghan.

Harry and Meghan will do alright on their own, the rest of the royalty will hopefully fade away
do you mean William and Harry? Edward is Charles' brother.
I used to thought queen has only 2 child, Charles and Ann, I only came to know about Andrew when the scandal blow up and from then knew that prince Charles has another brother , Edward... 😂
Btw, do you mind humiliating kate? Specially if Meghan is in its charge?

Hung upside down in an Arab market square, A Muslim man stood next to her holding a riding crop ready to whip the white mare into submission, before being put to a black stallion for breeding. The drug was beginning to wear of now and Kate burned with shame as she felt the crowd of Muslim men women even children looking at her nudity. the last thing she could remember was an Arab man holding her blushing ********* hand leading her to a house where a group of Muslim men stood waiting outside The Arab man led her into the house with a couple of pats on her bare bottom, the group of Muslim men followed and the door closed.

I would see Megan (behind the scene) get Kate fucked by white guys first for blackmail. Then by black men in more dire circumstances including pulling a refugees train. Finding a black pimp to pimp her to other blacks, asians and muslims. Making her collect money for him. Being made air tight, rimming and performing ATM. Megan would reveal her self forcing Kate to eat her cunt and ass and pissing in Kate's mouth. She would then have Kate shipped to Africa to another black pimp who would earn money off of Kate many ways including putting on K9 shows, with Megan in the audience for the first one. Kate would always know what was happening to her and would always cum no matter how vile the circumstances. She would quickly learn that she gets turned on by verbal abuse. Kate would be made to walk the streets having been given to a twelve-year-old pimp.

Back