• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

EroticWriter

Author!
Author
"HONEY...SHUT UP!"

Someday when I have more time I will tell of my dog named Buttons and some of the women he enjoyed. I'll do a short piece about it here.

I was invited to a big orgy party in the Hollywood Hills above the Playboy Club. In the middle of another story, I have written about that party at the home of a famous personality, and some of the goings on, but have never included the story of my dog coming along and being part of the action.

Buttons had an amazing dick. Dark red in color. Almost square cut at the end, not pointed, except for where the cum shot out. That part was like a little nozzle, sticking out in front of the flat headed cock by another quarter inch. It was like a fireman's hose nozzle when he was shooting, on and on, shot after shot that seemed endless.

I am going to give the REAL dimensions on his cock. Thicker than the average human cock, and about six and a half long in front of the knot. That knot? Big around as a man's fist, no exaggeration. Usually, I would train the woman in how to do it. With Buttons already lying on his back, she would get him hard enough to have the knot come out of the sheath before it grew to full size.

I repeat, BEFORE the knot grew to full size. This was necessary because if the knot was not out and exposed first, his covering would come down over the hard dick before long and no shaft would be exposed. With the knot out first, the entire 9 or ten inch length cock including knot would stay exposed.

None of the women who fucked Buttons ever took that knot inside. It was kind of hard to arrange in any case. If he started out in the doggy position doing the jabbing fucking motions without the knot being exposed first, it would never come out of the tight sheath. If the knot came out of the sheath and stayed out, it would already be too large for a woman to take inside herself.

One good thing about his cock being flat/square on the end. All dogs have a bone inside (humans don't) and that bone by design ensures that the dog can make penetration and impregnate the bitch dog even if he is not fully erect. The danger to a woman is when a dog starts jabbing, that bone can hit other place besides going directly in and HURT.

His dick, on his back and with the knot out, would simply flop to whatever side was downhill and just lay there. All the woman would have to do is pick it up and keep it upright until she slid down over. Sometimes I would hold him upright until she achieved satisfaction, errr, I mean penetration.

Then, with his cock at full width, she could mount him as he laid on his back. Repeating, this worked better than doing the doggy because like all dogs, Buttons would get hard, get on and in, pump just a few times, reach orgasm, and just stand there and keep squirting.

The nice thing about his cock being flat on the end instead of pointed with a bone inside that could hurt a woman if the dog misses her hole in the doggy, his cock if it missed the hole would not hurt, just bang against her somewhere until it found the hole.

On his back and with the women mounting him, he would stay passive and erect for as long as she, or they, needed, to ride him. They could take turns in a group, and he would stay hard, indefinitely.

One of the two single women I brought with me did this at that party, with a group watching.

That same group, all dressed except for some dicks hanging out on the men, had been watching someone's wife squirming on the bed when I had entered the party with three women, one my wife, and a buddy named Stan.

I had aided in getting the woman off on the bed because, even with three men, probably husbands of the woman watching, one using a vibrator on her pussy and the other two playing with her tits while she jacked one and sucked another, she couldn't cum until I walked in from outside, saw the action, said "I know what she needs" and inserted two wet fingers into her pussy. That got her off and she thanked me.

"Oh how cute. Why did you bring the doggy."

Cute? Doggy? That was what one woman called him, but he was not exactly cute like a puppy. No, Buttons was a big dog. Tall. Brown with a white chest. Stub tail. Nice looking in every way. Why did I bring the doggy?

I proceeded to show them.

As planned out in advance, one of my women, single, was to strip naked and mount Buttons after getting him erect on his back. There were maybe ten people, men and women, watching. She knew what to do since this was her second time with my dog. She got him semi-hard by using only a few strokes, and made sure that his knot, still at half size, popped out of the sheath.

Then I heard a couple of watching wives gasp as Button's cock grew, and grew, with the knot reaching a massive size. Then, ignoring all the spectators, she swiveled his cock into the upright position, aimed herself down onto his cock and proceeded to ride him slow, her ass and pussy facing the foot of the bed.
Needless to say, everyone present moved around to the foot of the bed in order to better see the action.

His red cock was clearly doing the stretch. She was a small woman, aged 20, and her body was perfectly proportioned. But it was her pussy that everyone was watching, because it clearly was getting the stretch.

The first time, in private at my home, she had reached orgasm almost instantly. This time it took maybe five minutes until she came. I am pretty sure everyone knew she was not faking it since during her orgasm she pushed out some clear doggy cum with each contraction. As I had told her to do, she had been 'holding back' to make it last longer, but like many males, she just couldn't keep from cumming.

Then she got off, her face looking slightly red from embarrassment as Buttons continued to lie there, his long red tongue out, panting and looking like a happy dog. His cock was still full size, lying sideways across his belly in wait for the next to come.

As she placed her feet on the floor and turned to the audience, she kept looking down at the floor, not wanting to look anyone in the eyes in case they thought she was some king of pervert.

But they all applauded, and she smiled, still held her head down, got dressed and came over and hugged my wife. Most of the people about four couples, left then to go further on into the house and join the party. My wife, and the two women also headed into the party, Stan with them.

I really didn't want Stan to be alone with my wife. I knew he wanted to fuck her, and since he was around us all the time, I preferred that nothing be going on. But I needed to wait for Button's cock to go down before I could bring him and myself on into the party.

When they were gone, the group, my two singles, my wife and Stan, I was still there with my dog, waiting as he was still lying on his back on the bed with his hard red cock lying across his belly. Another couple had remained behind, and the husband came over to me and almost whispered (he seemed embarrassed) that his wife wanted to try my dog, more privately.

I agreed, but only if I could do her first. It was their first time, her supposedly according to him never being with another man. He just wanted to see her do the dog, and I could see she was in accordance. But I stood my ground. If I had to wait, and leave my wife alone out there with other men probably after her besides my buddy Stan, I wanted something for my time. Of course I didn't tell them that.

His desire was for her to do my dog while he watched and jacked off. It was obvious that he really didn't want his wife to fuck anyone, human, so he would only agree to let me have her doggy style so she wouldn't be kissing me.

He had been more reluctant than she. She wanted to fuck someone else, he seemed to not be into it, but if she did, he preferred it be some stranger and not someone that knew her. He at first, thought, I'll let her do the dog, no threat.

Me and my dog were bigger by the way. What was interesting, it was their first time, first party, first strange man, and of course, my dog.

He already had his cock out and was jacking before she even was naked and ready. I stared at his nub, smiled to myself, and said, "She needs to get her clothes off."

"In case someone else comes in, I don't want her to be naked."

"Well, if you want to see your wife fuck my dog, she needs to get something off so I can go first."

She at that point had never said one word, but her eyes were telling me all. I think I was the reason she was doing this, and doing the dog for her husband was the price she has to pay.

He only let her remove her panties and with her skirt and blouse still on, she got into the doggy position on the bed, her ass looking so nicely rounded and her pussy looking delicately tiny. She was pretty in the face, had a really nice ass and she was plenty tight.

Buttons was still on the bed, on his back, his red cock hard and lying across his belly, and pointed almost at her face. I saw her turn her head in his direction and start staring at that cock as she felt me come up behind her. She knew, right there in front of me, that big red doggy dick, that's what comes next.

She moaned nicely when I entered her slow and gentle, and that was actually the first sound she made. It was not the last. As I stroked into her nice and deep, deeper by at least two inches than he had ever gone, I took it further than he wanted when I reached under and pulled her bra off her C cup tits so I could cup fondle them.

He didn't like that I don't think, me 'knowing' more of her body, but she wanted anything she could get and mumbled to him that it was 'O.K.'

He was standing off to one side of me, about three feet to my right, looking at the matchup between my cock and her pussy, and masturbating, but each time he would near orgasm, he would stop, because he was waiting to see her ride my dog.

"Come here hubby," I said, "and look up close at how I am stretching your wife's tight cunt."

'Cunt' is not a word I generally use to describe a woman's vagina, and calling a woman herself a cunt is maybe the ultimate insult. But I used the word now, letting her husband know that since I could only have her lower half, it was...a cunt. Since her husband had deemed that I could only have her physically and maybe not mentally if I was face to face with her, I wanted to add emphasis on just how physical this act of fucking his wife is.

He did come over and look at her cunt, and I could see his hand trembling as he held his cock, jacked, paused, and stared at how my cock, bigger than his, visibly bigger, worked her pussy, a.k.a. cunt.

"How long do you plan to keep fucking her."

"Until she cums, she needs this."

"Well, don't take too long."

This I had to delay.

"Have you ever made your wife cum in the doggy," I asked?

He hesitated. "I...we've never done it this way."

For the first time, she spoke. "Honey, we did it once this way. Don't you remember? I couldn't cum."

He turned red I think. "Oh yeah, I forgot." For a minute he quit jacking.

Now I knew I had to make her cum. He was not about to let me turn her over, I was sure of that.

I had only been giving her two to three inch strokes and using my cock deep. Now I changed technique, placing my hands onto her tight ass and pulling back each time I eased forward. I sped up, using just a bit more force to go full depth and hitting her exposed clit with my balls. She groaned.

Her husband got in even closer, his face just a foot of so away from her shiny pussy as she began moaning. He was jacking furiously, then stopping each time he came close, and the cycles were lasting maybe 30 seconds each.

I had fucked one of the two singles I had brought to the party about two hours before, at my house, so I was doing a good job of holding back under the circumstances.

"Cum in her," her husband said. "She won't cum and it's taken long enough."

His wife spoke for the second time. She sounded annoyed as she turned her head. Very annoyed.

"Honey...shut up!"

Then with another groan, she laid her head onto the pillow and whispered, almost to herself, "It's there."

Digging her fingers into the mattress, she came, and there was enough light in the bedroom for us to see her anus twitching. Again I think he was unhappy about that, and I became vocal at that point, lying for his benefit and telling her that I had not cum 'for a couple of days and had a big load for her.'

I let her have it, and for the third time she spoke, bless her heart. "I can feel him cumming!"

All that time, Buttons was still on the bed beside her, his red cock hanging across his belly and down, and panting.

Then, with her still at his insistence keeping most of her clothes on 'in case anyone walks in,' she proceeded to mount my dog as I held and aimed him up and into her. I was getting the best of views and again, I think he was kind of upset about that.

She had to do something she had never done before. Take not only a doggy cock thicker than her husband and her first strange fuck, me, but also, take a cock into herself that was not rounded on the tip. Button's cock was flat, square on the end, plus thick, and she groaned as she wedged herself down over the end.

Lucky for her I had already given her a pre-stretch and some lubrication. Buttons never complained to me later about having to take sloppy seconds. Matter of fact I think he liked it.

With the first quarter inch, she was being stretched, full on.

Then she went deep, not stopping as her lips came into contact with that huge fist sized knot. She pushed, then tried again. That knot was opening her lips even wider as she pushed onto it, but no way was it about to enter.

She kept fucking, using the knot to spread her wider each time she came down, hard. Not fast, but hard.

'Is she trying to get that knot inside?' I had to ask.

"Are you trying to get his knot inside you? No way is it going to fit."

She was breathing hard. "I...I know that, but if feels really good when I hit it."

"Damn," her husband muttered almost to himself. "She likes big."

Ignoring her husband, she rode, oh she rode, still slow at first and then faster as her husband began to look even more upset at how much she seemed to be enjoying my dog's cock. He was a bit thicker than me, and way thicker than her husband.

I teased her husband, talking about how 'nicely her cunt is being stretched by my dog's cock and how good it must feel to her and to him.'

"Your wife feels really good," I said, "I know from experience. She's a great fuck, and I know that Buttons really appreciates getting to fuck her."

Actually, his wife was fucking Buttons, but it didn't matter. Either way, she was getting off on a big doggy dick. I also knew from experience that Buttons for sure had been shooting multiple shots of clear doggy cum up into that tight snatch of hers, and before long, it would be cumming out.

Still jerking his thin almost five incher, he almost climbed on the bed in order to better see.

With a loud groan, she came, hard, and some of his juice poured out just like had happened with Button's first fuck of the night. Then, her body shaking, she just laid on my panting dog, his head under the area of her covered C cups, and tried to catch her breath.

Her husband chose that moment to cum on the mattress and leave the big wad lying there in a puddle. I guess he had been going without for some time longer than I had.

He reluctantly had agreed to let me have his wife first when I made that a requirement for me to remain behind and let my wife and the others go off to other parts of the pad. I had gambled, and it had paid off both for me and Buttons.

Her panties on again, they left the room before me. I was still waiting for Button's cock to go down. I never saw that couple at the party, later, and I think that they had left right after her fucking me and the dog and never gone on into the rest of the house.

It Kind of makes you wonder how their future went, doesn't it?

The owner of the party pad at one point, hugged Buttons, said he loved him and offered to buy him. I of course, declined. Buttons was ******.

And where was my wife? I found her, all sweaty and wetty, with her arms wrapped around Stan as they sat naked together, in a steamy sauna. Had they been fucking? I still don't know.

I'll do the complete story soon, telling about three other wives and a couple of single gals who also had fucked Buttons, or I might just add it into the story I already have written. When people asked me what kind of dog Buttons was, I always said, "One third Shepherd, One third Boxer, and one third Horse."

Sorry I have read some stories like this one ( hot by the way) but with a twist the wife or girlfriend makes her cuck boyfriend husband take the dogs dick for party entertainment
OK, you meant takes the dog's dick in the ass. Fun to watch I am sure, and maybe fun for the husband, but from personal experience in having and seeing dogs in action, these stories where the dog mounts up and fucks and fucks....not in real life. They get on, and if they get it in, they only pump for half a dozen strokes if that, then stop and just stand there while their cock keeps squirting. If a woman wants to feel a dogs cock for any length of time, she is going to have to take him on his back and do the work herself.

Most dogs by the way, even some so-called 'big dogs,' have cocks smaller than the average male human.

Interesting story, Erotic writer is right though, once the dog is inside and knotted he will just stand still. but its still alright you don't want him to move much than

Interesting story, Erotic writer is right though, once the dog is inside and knotted he will just stand still. but its still alright you don't want him to move much than
and chances are the dog will be clawing with his front paws to stay in place and constantly shifting his legs around maybe trying to get higher on the female, no
matter rather the female is human or animal. I suggest ladies of you actually get down in the doggy for a doggy, that you have a shirt or something on to keep from getting scratched, just in case if you don't know the animal that well. But like I said, you'll find it to be a lot of 'work' for just about nothing unless you lie him on his back.

My dog buttons. He was exceptional. Well hung, and well mannered.

OK, you meant takes the dog's dick in the ass. Fun to watch I am sure, and maybe fun for the husband, but from personal experience in having and seeing dogs in action, these stories where the dog mounts up and fucks and fucks....not in real life. They get on, and if they get it in, they only pump for half a dozen strokes if that, then stop and just stand there while their cock keeps squirting. If a woman wants to feel a dogs cock for any length of time, she is going to have to take him on his back and do the work herself.

Most dogs by the way, even some so-called 'big dogs,' have cocks smaller than the average male human.
Love the continuous squirting🥰

I saw a vid from the Netherlands ( .NL website) that had a dog mounting a woman's ass. The dog knotted and she had to be assisted by the crew to get it free, cameraman kept filming. I don't think she enjoyed it, it probab;y hurt; but if you wanted to hurt and humiliate some subby, it would probably work...just saying.
gw3n

Back