• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Descent into BNWO

My name and age is irrelevant, all that you need to know is that i'm white. I enjoy things like anime, videogames, certain VTubers and such, why this is relevant should be obvious from the get go but let me explain. Like i'm sure many other white guys can relate to, i started off being entirely indifferent to the concept of interracial, it neither bothered me nor appealed to me, it was just kind of "there". Then, at some point, can't remember when or why, i started becoming more curious about the concept, eventually became more informed about the whole idea of "BNWO", which at the time felt highly racist (and to be honest still does to an extent), but slowly it started becoming strangely appealing.

"Duality" is a word that can very accurately describe what i go through nowadays. I do not consider myself a "sissy" by any means, i've had my fair share of girlfriends and sex, i'd like to say i'm at least fairly succesful in that regard, so when i read or listened to stuff about BNWO and BBC, i would (and still do) think things like "none of this can actually be real", "people just like to exaggerate", and so on. But at some point, as i started becoming more interested in the dynamic of white women with black men, i started to doubt: what if black men ARE better? What if what people say about BBC is true? I tried to convince myself that i was being crazy, but i couldn't deny how i started reacting to white or asian women who i found attractive, fictional or otherwise. I started to occassionally imagine them with black men, and it became increasingly more frequent, until i began thinking about it every day. Every time i see a white woman with a big ass or big tits, i think of how much i wanna fuck her, but i also, always, inevitably think "that's for blacks". No matter how hard i try, every woman i find attractive eventually gets paired with a black dude in my mind. If i see a videogame/anime girl with big tits? "She's for black men". If i see a VTuber that's stacked, irl or not? "She needs BBC". I can never see a pale-skinned woman of any sort that has decently big tits and not imagine her with a black man. What's worse, i imagine myself getting cucked by such women, utterly sidelined in favour of a big, muscular black dude more often than i'd like to admit, and while a part of me feels sickened, another part can't get enough of it.

I keep telling myself that the BNWO isn't real, that it's just a fetish, that there's no way black guys are THAT good, but my increasing interest in the topic, my aforementioned reactions and thoughts and even how i react with excitement when i read posts saying things like "black men are superior" or "white men aren't real men", and how good busty white women look with black men in my eyes makes me question this stance daily. Is it just that, deep down, i'm insecure about the whole thing? Do i somehow instinctively know that black guys are better and just try to convince myself otherwise?
I have a girlfriend, we've been dating for almost a year now: she's a bit older than me, she's of course white, and she is STACKED, let me tell you. We've had our fun and i love her dearly, but even when i first saw her, after my monkey brain gushed about how hot she is, my third or perhaps even second thought was about her in bed with a black dude. Every time i'm out on the streets with her and i see a black guy, i tense up. "Will he try to make a move on her even though i'm here? How would i react? Does he want to steal her? What if he succeeds?", and other such thoughts come to mind in such circumstances, even when i'm not with her and i see a black guy, since we live in a small town, i wonder if he knows who my girlfriend is, if he wants to steal her away from me. When i come home, i both dread and hope i will find her on the couch or the bed, getting absolutely ravished by a big black cock. When we're just hanging out and i check her out, often i imagine a Queen of Spades tattoo or something similar peeking out from underneath her clothes. Though i want to eventually have kids with her, even when we're having sex, in my mind i question what i'm doing and what i want, thinking that a girl that is THAT sexy, with such a killer figure and big tits should belong to a black guy, and that i should NOT get her pregnant, as if i was trespassing into someone else's property (yes i know this sounds like a cuck's fantasy rambling but i do actually have this happen to me often). I love her, lust over her and i'm very happy to have her, i do not want her away from me, but i also can't stop myself from, sometimes, more often than i'd like to admit, thinking about just handing her over to a black man. I can't stop having these fantasies, of her getting blacked, or being pregnant with black kids, and more. Am i just a weirdo? I'd like to hear what you guys and gals have to say about this, do not hold back and be as blunt as you need to, unfiltered outside perspectives would really help.

You are almost completely sane (for a white person). The only thing wrong with you is that you still consider the idea of BNWO to be "racist". But it will pass to you.

You have to admit to your girlfriend that you would like to see her with a Superior Black Male. It's very difficult, as much as admitting that you love her for the first time. But it’s saving for your relationship. Maybe she even shares your fantasies. Even if she doesn't share them right away, she might in the future, which is why you need to talk to her, if you only want the best for her.

You are almost completely sane (for a white person). The only thing wrong with you is that you still consider the idea of BNWO to be "racist". But it will pass to you.

You have to admit to your girlfriend that you would like to see her with a Superior Black Male. It's very difficult, as much as admitting that you love her for the first time. But it’s saving for your relationship. Maybe she even shares your fantasies. Even if she doesn't share them right away, she might in the future, which is why you need to talk to her, if you only want the best for her.
I did think about talking about this with her, but i'm worried about doing it on two fronts. On one hand, i'm worried she'll be weirded out and it will strain the relationship somehow, and on the other hand, there's the thought of her becoming interested in it and it eventually resulting in her fucking a black guy, which as you may imagine is both worrying and thrilling its own way.

Bnwo, b2w, cuckolding, sysification, joi, sph, bbc superiority, etc...all these are fetishes only. You can be part of one of them or enjoy it all. But there is no one guarantee your partner will like them.

Back