• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Dead forum?

The freedom of this site, for me, is the fact that I have been able to share my wild experiences and fantasies, and be stimulated by what others share.
Most sites I've been on, the people have tried to turn them into "meet up" sites.
I can't even imagine actually doing that, but the fantasies that have played out in my head about it, would make some great stories!
This site has allowed me to quietly have my own naughty thoughts, share my own naughty feelings; and live out fantasies in my head that would be FAR too dangerous to live out in reality.
And I realize that most of what is published here and the trends you see in the forums are totally fantasy for the majority of the people posting.
In the end, I don't know if I am thankful or upset, that this site has made it so easy to let my mind wander into the deep dark places it has...
And, no, I still don't want to allow push notifications! LOL!
Cheers!
DeeAnna

dpose.jpg

and I thank you for your participation on this site DeeAnnaMontana, you've really added a lot of value here.

Back