• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Dead forum?

I think a lot of it has to do with unfair/over moderation that has been going on recently, particularly one certain mod that has been on a power trip sending out account/content warnings for petty reasons since the start of the year. All that does is make posters feel unwelcome and it drives people away to other sites.

Why bother posting if someone is gong to be offended at the least little thing and report it to have it deleted and have you be threatened by a mod? Things here were much more active before the heavy moderation kicked in, and I didn't see much that would break any of the "rules".

This is supposed to be a (somewhat) dark fantasy interracial site, with some limits of course -- but it seems like the mods just want it to be another milquetoast cuckolding site that caters to easily-offended "sissy boi" types and "Karen" type women. So boring, and there are plenty of other "cuckolding" boards that are better and are more free and open, with friendly moderators who aren't out to discourage users from posting.

Hell, when you open the site you get "greeted" with a bitchy notification threatening you with account deletion if you violate any rule whatsoever -- yeah, that's so welcoming. Keep up the good work, mods! You may end up with an empty but spam-filled board with nothing to send out lame "content warnings" about.

Wowwww, power tripping on being a mod at a kink forum? Even my boyfriend is manlier than that and he proudly rocks knee skirts and nicely done makeup. I can't do anything about that, but my guys and me love posting and bantering with you all here so I'll try to pose more questions and prompts and stuff. It's supposed to be fun, right? Frankly our relationship is a blast and it's always fun spending time with others into similar things. What kinds of things are fun to see on the forums in your opinions? Would really like to try encouraging a healthier, more active community here. Come be boardfriends with three pervy dorks!

It’s alway safer and easier to watch and react than be the lead dog and post.
For me I try to do both on my Journey this sight has given me so much and added to my life’s quality as a penis loving male.

Wowwww, power tripping on being a mod at a kink forum? Even my boyfriend is manlier than that and he proudly rocks knee skirts and nicely done makeup. I can't do anything about that, but my guys and me love posting and bantering with you all here so I'll try to pose more questions and prompts and stuff. It's supposed to be fun, right? Frankly our relationship is a blast and it's always fun spending time with others into similar things. What kinds of things are fun to see on the forums in your opinions? Would really like to try encouraging a healthier, more active community here. Come be boardfriends with three pervy dorks!
Those glasses make you look so Fucking Hot.

I think a lot of it has to do with unfair/over moderation that has been going on recently, particularly one certain mod that has been on a power trip sending out account/content warnings for petty reasons since the start of the year. All that does is make posters feel unwelcome and it drives people away to other sites.

Why bother posting if someone is gong to be offended at the least little thing and report it to have it deleted and have you be threatened by a mod? Things here were much more active before the heavy moderation kicked in, and I didn't see much that would break any of the "rules".

This is supposed to be a (somewhat) dark fantasy interracial site, with some limits of course -- but it seems like the mods just want it to be another milquetoast cuckolding site that caters to easily-offended "sissy boi" types and "Karen" type women. So boring, and there are plenty of other "cuckolding" boards that are better and are more free and open, with friendly moderators who aren't out to discourage users from posting.

Hell, when you open the site you get "greeted" with a bitchy notification threatening you with account deletion if you violate any rule whatsoever -- yeah, that's so welcoming. Keep up the good work, mods! You may end up with an empty but spam-filled board with nothing to send out lame "content warnings" about.

We don't allow gore and we don't allow anything involving animals or kids. If you're being contacted for something other than that feel free to contact me.

I'll bet men get like 1/50th the likes on their posts so that probably doesn't help either, I feel like I get so many likes and so few replies just because I have tits
I think you get so many likes as a way of encouraging, congratulating and praising your posts, your attitude, your independence and your courage to break as many taboos as you do!

I'll bet men get like 1/50th the likes on their posts so that probably doesn't help either, I feel like I get so many likes and so few replies just because I have tits
2nd Answer

I speak for this forum, and from what I think, women are conditioned to be saints, follow the pattern of society, housewives, perfect and submissive wives, and it's so hard to find women who break these chains, and find what to enjoy posting from a woman who knows what she's talking about or likes what she's talking about is a way to show that she is welcome!! and help attract other women who want to express themselves but are afraid of the reception!!

I've noticed fewer people are into dialog than a year or so ago. People don't want to talk. Just look at pics or something.

well this site wasn't intended as a forum, more of a story site. Its' kind of evolved into a pic/video site and it appears that more people want the forum to be more active than I anticipated. I'll try to figure out a way to make that possible.

Well, few times I wrote on the interesting topics, but nobody really answers, so... it's sad but probably nobody wants to keep the discussion alive, only stories or media.

well this site wasn't intended as a forum, more of a story site. Its' kind of evolved into a pic/video site and it appears that more people want the forum to be more active than I anticipated. I'll try to figure out a way to make that possible.
Forums need a critical mass of engagement. Without enough people posting topics, there won't be very many replies. Fewer replies means fewer visits per day. And without many visitors, you're not going to get many new topics -which brings you right back to the start of the problem. :(

I spent a lot of time posting, contributing, sharing mine and others stories, pictures and videos.
On my best days here, I had a following of about 12 people who would consistently comment.
If you want to go viral, this is not your platform, but...
One thing I want to clearly state is that this site is consistent and as dig420 said, it started out as a way to share stories.
I remember my husband spending a lot of time reading the stories back in the 90s, when it was just a list of stories.
You can STILL find that list of stories and now it is much longer.

Back