• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

DADDY IS BLACK

Part 1

I can honestly say that my birthright has not always been known to me. Due to the ill of the environments I have lived in I have never seen, recognized, nor was I ever introduced to my own privileges as a Black Man. What great sickness that have fell upon my life? Let us rejoice! I have finally found my peace, my birthright, my destiny. Today, is when I share who I really am.

I am a God. Do not snicker, for it will upset my privileges. They do not take kindly to their God’s disrespect. Just let go. Let me explain to you the world that you are definitely in. Oh, trust me! You will acquire no confusion from this reality. There is nothing here but absolution...but I sense doubt. Relax, and allow me to find your compassion.

Why am I God? The same reason why The Sun sits above you…because it’s my purpose. It is who I am. Transcribed by the universe, I am the Supreme Being. By the Scribes of Thoth, not only is this my right, but my justice. Confused? I know…because I haven’t told you who you are….

You are a sickness; a virus variant that caused the goodness in this world to deprecate. Your mere existence upsets the laws of Mother, and you have spread a vile, destructive, plague-like culture on my lands. And I am here to give you your judgement.

I know. Even in the face of truth itself you stand befuddled, unclear of your fate and reasoning of such hate. Don’t worry. I assure you…this isn’t hatred. This is ordained, foretold by The Old Gods. Your fate was sealed when your people grabbed me by my arms and legs, attached chains onto them, took me from my habitat, made a fake promise to my people about my treatment and bargained my life, threw me onto your ship, kicked me into your prison, locked me inside, and then visit me throughout the journey to either repress or soften. I would have then prayed that at the end of my blood-shower it would stop, or at least weaken, but I was terrifyingly wrong. It only gotten worst. You see, on the boat…it was for a purpose. On this land that you legally-smuggled me to…Here? Your successor, when he visits me, simply comes to… “titillate the juices of his guilty pleasures.”

You enslaved me……

……you’re starting to understand me now……good! Your people have committed many crimes on the world. Your debt is due, and it’s time to pay it all. No more of this passive aggressive culture of my people resenting you for what you have done…and still doing. We must settle this by blood-tree; for the next few generations you must pay for your evil, for your selfishness. The Sin will be rinsed, and washed away. Come forth The New Flood.

Say praise,

“Amun to Amen...Amen to Amun.”

36354bf3321aa610516d0754648902d1.jpg

Back