• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cuckold sissy toons

Very hot pics, thanks! I especially liked the picture where a woman captures on video how her boyfriend jerks off in beautiful underwear. It really makes me horny

Is it possible to go the other way? Eg make my dick 10" long and ~ 8 inches round (haven't really done the math), and almost permanently hard?

They now have a device (here's a picture of one of them https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1ku1Z...larger-Stretcher-Male-Enhancement-for-men.jpg) which stretches the penis and after several months of this torture it could be ~ 10% longer. But 10% of 5" is only half an inch. And there's no evidence yet that the changes are permanent, nor any discussion of the thickness. If it only improves the length, does one have to hire a gantry to maintain erection? I mean it could fall down in the next windy day.

Back