• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cuckold pics and vids

Before After 4.jpg
What if your wife was a real pro, and serviced grad students? Mine really was.

On the left, she has been partially undone by 3 grad/post doc students...from Nigeria. Yes, really.
One arranged the meeting, since he was at Purdue and she ran lab depts there. He had his University of
Illinois fellows (2) drop over to W. Lafayette, IN and then have her go to the local motel. The 3 BBC worked on her
until 4 am...bareback back then... And I was called to pick her up.

On the right, another meeting, another motel, this time for 5 white administers and grad students. You can see
one in the photo, another taking the photo that you see, and 3 more off to the side and behind that you cannot
see. They all took photos until that g was finally removed. Then they all took turns fucking her. This crew actually
kept her until noon on Sunday.

Circ 1974.

my wife is cuckolding me with her black senior sergeant from her work and when I confronted them he refused to stop seeing her and now they have sissified me to the point that the constant humiliation and torment has made me totally incapable of getting an erection and my breast hurt when I run.

View attachment 203635 View attachment 203636 View attachment 272639View attachment 272640 View attachment 203638 View attachment 203637
love your pics, but how about one with you and your wife? Just brings everything full circle, you know what I mean?

Back